PDA

View Full Version : Wevo Paintball

hockeynoodles020
07-15-2005, 10:06 PM
So far i am not very impressed with Wevo Paintball. I am really wanting to try out stock class paintball, however the only dealer i can order everything i want from for a good price is Wevo. I emailed him once a week ago, and have still not recieved a repy of any sort. I tried contacting him again today to get a price estimate on what all i want, but not to my suprise he didnt reply. I was wondering if anyone else had any troubles whatsoever? Everyone seems impressed by him, but so far i am not. So if anyone knows any other dealers, please let me know, as i am really wanting to know how much i will need. Thanks in advance!

JOESPUD27
07-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Wevo or Ryan, same guy, is a GREAT person. I suggest you go to www.stockclasspaintball.com and read his Feedback thread if you don't want to just take my word on it. He is probably just busy. I have NEVER heard any negative feedback about Wevo. He has brought great prices to pump players.

Jay

firebanex
07-15-2005, 10:16 PM
wevo is great guy, as joe said get on to SCP and check him out he's awsome and no one has had problems wiht him at all. also register and PM him since he's on SCP quite often.

ToTalChaos
07-15-2005, 10:34 PM
I've ordered from him also, and he was very fast at getting my shipment out...

It is vacation season, maybe he's out enjoying life...

peewee
07-15-2005, 10:45 PM
I also have had good service by wevo. Another option is white wolf. Joe is good people also. In most cases (special anno) he can take a little longer but his prices are just about unbeatable. I'm eyeballin a black SC with dropout valve for $217 +( about $14 shipping). I just have way to many guns floating around the house..... :ninja:

etjoyride
07-15-2005, 10:46 PM
I've ordered some stuff from wevo, he always delivers what you want as fast as possible, i agree with totalchaos he's probably on vacation

frontrunner
07-15-2005, 10:54 PM
i've got nothing but love for wevo i've gotten a few things from him and he has always been very fast are you just emai,ing him or did you fill out his request form.

hockeynoodles020
07-15-2005, 11:06 PM
i've got nothing but love for wevo i've gotten a few things from him and he has always been very fast are you just emai,ing him or did you fill out his request form.

I have both emailed him, and filled out his request form.

Spaceman613
07-15-2005, 11:10 PM
email me, I work with bunkerboyz, if wevo doesnt get back with you, i can help you find some gear to help you out

PsychoBaller
07-15-2005, 11:29 PM
WEVO is indeed good, Ryan may just be on vacation :cheers:

I ordered (on a thursday) this nice little 3.5oz Tank, told him I needed it early next week. Nice pricing, contact via email time was respectable. Got the tank on Monday. :)

StockClassPaintball.com is also good, and BunkerBoyz too.

If you need more Stock/Pump Class stuff hitup - www.mcarterbrown.com
That place is like my new home away from AO, hah!

-baller

hockeynoodles020
07-16-2005, 12:29 AM
WEVO is indeed good, Ryan may just be on vacation :cheers:

I ordered (on a thursday) this nice little 3.5oz Tank, told him I needed it early next week. Nice pricing, contact via email time was respectable. Got the tank on Monday. :)

StockClassPaintball.com is also good, and BunkerBoyz too.

If you need more Stock/Pump Class stuff hitup - www.mcarterbrown.com
That place is like my new home away from AO, hah!

-baller

whats bunkerboyz website? thanks :cheers:

PsychoBaller
07-16-2005, 01:12 AM
What else?.... http://www.bunkerboyz.com/ :rolleyes:

Lee
07-16-2005, 05:39 AM
i pm'd wevo a link to this thread so he knows about your problem getting in touch with him.

he told me not too long ago he has been having trouble with his server going down alot and is in the process of remedying that.

wevo
07-16-2005, 10:10 AM
I also replied to this post at PBN.

HockeyNoodles020, sorry for the inconvenience but I have responded to all the requests I have received from you. Is it possible your email is being blocked or filtered?

You can try contacting me at [email protected] or via PM at stockclasspaintball.com and I will be happy to help you out.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

-wevo (Ryan)

So far i am not very impressed with Wevo Paintball. I am really wanting to try out stock class paintball, however the only dealer i can order everything i want from for a good price is Wevo. I emailed him once a week ago, and have still not recieved a repy of any sort. I tried contacting him again today to get a price estimate on what all i want, but not to my suprise he didnt reply. I was wondering if anyone else had any troubles whatsoever? Everyone seems impressed by him, but so far i am not. So if anyone knows any other dealers, please let me know, as i am really wanting to know how much i will need. Thanks in advance!

hockeynoodles020
07-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Well, thanks for letting me know you have replied. You could be right, it might be my Yahoo mail account is blocking you. Ill try one more time, before pm'ing you. :cheers: