PDA

View Full Version : Search function

blinner
07-15-2005, 11:27 PM
What happened to the search function I cant find it anymore

RingOfScale
07-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Wish I'd known about that ... was off in Thailand for 2 weeks, and on my way home was in the Singapore airport. They had free internet in some of the waiting areas, so I hopped on to check AO for the first time in 2 weeks ... and I wasn't able to search for my own B/S/T thread. I thought my comp was messed up and started swearing at it until an airport official stopped me. I think my anger was actually misplaced sadness for having to abandon the elephant I had been riding for the last week. Good old Prajuab. Cutests chunk of 3.3 tons of lady elephant you would ever meet. Sure loved her sugar cane too. I totally almost cried the last time I took her out to be parked in the jungle for the night. She was munching on the last mouth full of crackers and sugar cane I would ever give her, with poor me standing there feeling sad because I had to go home. The worst part is knowing the elephant got another kid the next day feeding it just as much sugar cane, and Prajuab would totally forget about me. A sad day in my life, to be sure. Ahhh shucks. Here come the tears again, please excuse me ....

:cry:

WARPED1
07-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Man, this is like the millionth post on this! Do a damn sear......oh wait................. :D

Human124
07-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Its been temporarily disabled until further notice.

yeah that makes it kind of hard to search for paintball markers for sale.. :cuss:

WARPED1
07-16-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah that makes it kind of hard to search for paintball markers for sale.. :cuss:
Just go to the B/S/T.........................no need to search.

wanna-b-ballin'
07-16-2005, 10:11 PM
its also a PITA to find feedback threads as i just found out

rkjunior303
07-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Do people not realize you can see your own posts under "subscribed threads" in USER CP?

cdacda13
07-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Search, this topic has been brought up many times. [/Sarcasm]

Human124
07-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Do people not realize you can see your own posts under "subscribed threads" in USER CP?

No really? :hail: lol
but threads that ive already been in is not the problem...