PDA

View Full Version : Trigger help

Snyiper
07-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Ok old school mag level 7 with a intelliframe and power feed. I purchased used. I air it up the trigger goes forward but will not fire, I can pull it but it dosent release the bolt just a hard trigger. there is no slop in the trigger between the rod and double trigger I think I need to shorten the rod but want to be sure. I am sure this has been covered but could not locate the search feature. Thanks for all your help
Glenn

Maggot6
07-16-2005, 03:07 PM
The search is down, Do NOT shorten the rod. lube your mag up by putting 4-5 drops of oil in the ASA...See if problem persists..

Snyiper
07-16-2005, 06:47 PM
yes it still persists. the trigger has pressure on it if I pull it forward it will click but stil not fire seems there is too much pressure on the rod...I havent shortened it but I think there is suppose to be a small gap between thr trigger and rod and I have none.
Glenn

Dayspring
07-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Use calipers and check the length of the rod from tip to the back of the clevis point. The specs are stickied in this thread.

Snyiper
07-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Use calipers and check the length of the rod from tip to the back of the clevis point. The specs are stickied in this thread.

Thanks for the reminder I did that and the rod was 2.253 some one was trying to take up the slack the wrong way I guess. I reset it to 1.985 and the gun fires perfectly. I took up the slack with the trigger stops and it works fine Thanks all for the help!

Glenn