PDA

View Full Version : Rules for vertical stock class

Lohman446
07-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Can someone give me the rules for vertical stock class. My winter project idea involves a Karnivor (I know not ideal for it, but it can be done), a pump system to trip the valve switch, and a selector switch to switch between pump and semi - maybe a pred board too for the most advanced pump marker I can make. Now I realize that ti is goign to be iffy, but in pump mode it will require a pump to fire... and I am sure I can find (rrfireblade) a feed tube that will fit

Fred
07-17-2005, 07:52 PM
well...

the idea of an e-pump has been thought up, it'll take a little bit of programming to get it working, but its not hard.

Are you talking about e pump Assist? (just a mouseclick to pump)

or a full manual pump with E-trigger?

The first option would not be technicall SC legal by any stretch, however, the second would be.

No ACE with the manual pump though... :nono:

Lohman446
07-17-2005, 07:57 PM
well...

the idea of an e-pump has been thought up, it'll take a little bit of programming to get it working, but its not hard.

Are you talking about e pump Assist? (just a mouseclick to pump)

or a full manual pump with E-trigger?

The first option would not be technicall SC legal by any stretch, however, the second would be.

No ACE with the manual pump though... :nono:

From the sounds of it talking with the cocker guru today I am probably going to do an e-pump option - maybe not technically leagal... hmm, then again, I could do full maually pump. Still working on options