PDA

View Full Version : p/f left mag and a warp

MaLfUnCtIoN
07-18-2005, 07:16 PM
i'm a righty and i have a small problem mounting my warp. i can either route it under the rail to the bottom of the powerfeed or use the powerfeed elbow and take it straight up from the warp. there are some problems though...

if i route it under the rail, i encounter a clearance issue with the ss hose from my drop. i'm mainly worried that it will pinch the hose and i wouldnt know till i start dry firing. i tried moving the hose but being ss, it springs right back to however it wants to. even when i managed to make it stay, i then had it rubbing the back of my hand raw as it was too close to the grip frame.

i had heard using the powerfeed elbow on a powerfeed mag would either slow down the feed (making the warp pointless) or lead to breakage. is that true?

SpitFire1299
07-18-2005, 09:34 PM
I say get a macroline kit.
:cheers:

MaLfUnCtIoN
07-19-2005, 11:22 AM
i'd prefer to not have to buy more stuff. the warp cost most of my last check.

i'd like to just run it up the left side cause its less bending and twisting. however i'd have to use that powerfeed thing. if that will slow it down then i will find some other way.

MaLfUnCtIoN
07-19-2005, 01:17 PM
AGD tech service> sliced bread.

this thread can make like elvis and die.

k0m0d067
07-19-2005, 03:00 PM
except for the fact that elvis is alive...saw him myself at a local mcdonalds...LOL

MaLfUnCtIoN
07-19-2005, 06:49 PM
except for the fact that elvis is alive...saw him myself at a local mcdonalds...LOL
figures; if i were an extremely overweight singer with drug problems, i'd go there too. its like the unofficial headquarters of that stuff.