PDA

View Full Version : need help

nirvana1234
07-19-2005, 05:05 AM
i have a problem...i want to get a new marker(i have a xtra w/ ipi frame) and im stuck on a couple

the main thing i want is a karni but its really pushing my money

im also considering a rt ule or a mech cocker.

i want a mech becuz ill save money on balls but a also want a electro cuz im a backman and i need the speed.

im not sure i can be as competitive(sp?) with a mech marker.
im not sure of wat to get and i really dont want a ion...period
ive narrowed it down to wat ive said so plz ont start suggesting a million othr markers

i know this is kinda a vs thread but ive been really stuck on this and i research this all the time and im still stuck...plz help!

Lohman446
07-19-2005, 06:30 AM
So you have narrowed it down to a Karnivore, a mech cocker, or a RT Pro mag. There are things between mech cockers and Karnivores, a normal e-blade that would give you all the speed and the trigger of the Karni without the price tag of it. Yeh, I saw you did not want to hear about a million other things, thats why I did not go outside of 'cockers.

Pacifist_Farmer
07-19-2005, 06:52 AM
Buy your mech cocker now, then if you really can't be competitive upgrade to an e-frame

mobsterboy
07-19-2005, 07:06 AM
hinge frames on mech cockers rock! Get a nice trigger pull adjustment and with practice of fanning (there really are multiple terms for doing nothing on your gun) the trigger and a steady hand, you should be competitive. I play against guys with dm4s and timmies and i still pwn them with a hinged cocker. Another plus, is that they get really mad b/c for some reason, 90% of all pball players hate cockers

warbeak2099
07-19-2005, 07:54 AM
If you play rec then you shouldn't worry about not being able to compete with a mech. Both a mech cocker or a mech ule mag would be great rec guns. If you play tournies then an e-cocker or electro mag would be better.

MoneyShot
07-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Yeah i would start off with the mech cocker and then if you need, upgrade to the e-frame

CKY_Alliance
07-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Or just buy a used E framed cocker you can get some really nice deals just gotta look around.

nirvana1234
07-19-2005, 10:09 AM
im not big on used.

i was thinking about getting the mag and later putting on a e-frame but the only 2 out that arent used are the devil and logic frames which both take months to make are pretty expense and i dont even know if logics frmae is a limited run or not.

and who knows when the PTP frame is comming out

thanks for the help..and keep it comming!

SpitFire1299
07-19-2005, 10:13 AM
You wont save money on paint with an rt-pro, my old one could easily keep up with any electronic marker out there.

JoshK
07-19-2005, 10:25 AM
You wont save money on paint with an rt-pro, my old one could easily keep up with any electronic marker out there.

Not with legal settings (bps). :)

I say if you like to tinker, and want to have a bunch of great upgrade options go for the autococker. If you want a rock solid gun you will have to do allmost nothing to keep it running go for the mag.