PDA

View Full Version : A bad day turned good

deded
12-01-2001, 08:34 PM
I played rec ball today, and I brought my mag and my friend's spyder Xtra. I hadn't yet played with my new warp, and I had just Intellifed my dye 2x trigger frame.

Unfortunately, when the gun was gassed up the microswitch was getting in the way of the trigger rod, so I had to take out the switch.

Then I went to the chrono station, shot a few shots and then had a huuuuge leak down the barrel. I thought my day was over, so I put the mag in the car, and got the spyder.

I shot the spyder all day and still managed to have a great day. I got a whole bunch of eliminations because I was pretty much the only aggressive player on the field. It was raining so no one had very good accuracy, so you could run pretty close to people with out worrying about getting hit. I came around the side of two guys that were shooting at my team, and got them both in the side of the mask before they could find where I was.

Anyway, I had a good day even though the mag wasn't working... I may write a post about its problems later, but I am going to search through old posts first to see if I can solve it by myself.

So bring an extra marker to the field if you can, and play aggressive!:D

Dave
12-01-2001, 08:44 PM
its too bad that happened. I am glad you had a good time though!

I remember thinking when I was at the chrono...if I break or chop, what will people think?:) Well, I didn't break or chop, and had a great day

-Dave

Drew
12-01-2001, 09:47 PM
I have yet to need a back up marker (knocks wood) but I usually cary one or two spare mags to the field for my friends to use, one of my team mates has been using my mag since his shocker went down:( I've had real good performance out of my cocker, but I still cary at least one extra mag:D

zvanut
12-01-2001, 09:58 PM
hehe, mags backing up mags :) what a world :D