PDA

View Full Version : G4TV: Greg Hastings on AOTS @ midnight EST

digitard
07-20-2005, 09:58 PM
45MINs and counting.

The originally aired today at 7PM EST. Greg Hastings is on G4TV promoting his new GHTP: MAX'D game. The segmant, from my understanding, actually was the majority of the show and he even fielded some live calls from viewers.

You can catch the reply tonight at midnight EST and probably after that. Youll wanna check uot www.attackoftheshow.com for more info.

I'm in talks with G4TV to get a digitized version of the segment (aka video file) to host on www.ghtp.net for those who miss, or cant view it. No final word yet, but things are looking promising.

Dave

hobbesTZ
07-20-2005, 10:36 PM
I thought it was really good. They showed some tournament highlights and really made paintball look cool. It would have been a nice addition if they wore masks when they shot the EGOs, but atleast they were very careful with them. It was great exposure for the sport and should have really appealed to the younger teenage crowd.

Maggot6
07-21-2005, 07:50 AM
Arg, I don't get tech tv... bet it would have been awesome though

edweird
07-21-2005, 10:24 AM
dave, I saw the mention of IAO on yer site... you going?

Chronobreak
07-21-2005, 10:27 AM
gah, he took a whole..2 questions..

one was deff a p-ball fanatic

he brought an ego on and was ripping it to show off.

i diddnt really like his condesending attitude toward p-ball safety though

however it is cool for p-ball to get more mainstream.... :rolleyes:

digitard
07-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Nope... not going to IAO. Didn't have the vacation time. I already have a trip to Seattle planned next month to meet w/ the developers of GHTP for some stuff so I have no extra time left.

It'd been fun though...

Carbon
07-21-2005, 04:12 PM
gah. I soo badly wann bunker adam sesler. That guy has a voice that make you wanna put his face under your boot heel.

Richter
07-22-2005, 09:35 PM
It's not Tech tv anymore. They supposedly changed to g4techtv but the changed all of the shows on techtv and made them suck. The "attack of the show" is a very very very water down version of "the screensavers"show. (it actually very hard to compare the two) The only show they kept from techtv was xplay. I wish they would bring techtv back :( It think they even rid of themselves of the techtv part; i think they are back to just g4.

oh well i'll watch it. It's paintball on tv and i do like first person shooter video games.

hobbesTZ
07-22-2005, 10:09 PM
I never cared for the screensavers until they started making it less techy. I don't care about interviews with boring old men from whatever organization. While there should be a show more like that, I'd take AOTS anyday because it's more fun to watch. I'm not in it for the politics or extreme technology.

atm743
07-22-2005, 10:45 PM
I never cared for the screensavers until they started making it less techy. I don't care about interviews with boring old men from whatever organization. While there should be a show more like that, I'd take AOTS anyday because it's more fun to watch. I'm not in it for the politics or extreme technology.

ya same here

i like x-play alot jest to see morgan webb :D