PDA

View Full Version : Trigger quest

urbansix
07-21-2005, 04:57 PM
I wanted a black trigger for my Tac-1 so I bought this one (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7165292852&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1) . I also really like the double-trigger look, and feel. However, installed on my Intellifram it has alot of side-side slop, and the safety doesn't work. I can still shoot half the time on safety, and the safety button is loose. When I put my stock blade trigger back on it works fine again. I don't know if this is the difference between "classic" and "intelliframe" triggers?

1. Can you get a double trigger like this for the Intelliframe (in black)? I have seen the RPG Splinter triggers but I like the chunkiness of this one.
2. Can you get plain ol AGD blade in black somewhere (haven't found it.)
3. Does anybody still do the roller triggers? Wouldn't mind one of those either.

luke
07-21-2005, 05:18 PM
When I put my stock blade trigger back on it works fine again.

You could simply have this one powder coated black. ;) LMK, IYI.

urbansix
07-25-2005, 07:41 PM
Does Whitewolf normally not respond to emails, or is there some technical issue I don't know about?

U6

Tunaman
07-25-2005, 07:57 PM
I would HIGHLY recommend the SPLINTER Trigger. It is an AGD Spec trigger and you won't have any problems with it. ;)

SpecialBlend2786
07-25-2005, 09:05 PM
I would HIGHLY recommend the SPLINTER Trigger. It is an AGD Spec trigger and you won't have any problems with it. ;)

ditto. like everything Rogue makes, top notch fit and finish.

Automaggot68
07-25-2005, 09:31 PM
ditto. like everything Rogue makes, top notch fit and finish.

Maximum yuks