PDA

View Full Version : H/r H/l?

SquirrelKing
12-02-2001, 01:12 AM
Ok, not to clear on this but which of the below is a H/R and which is a H/L? Its never been clearified to me which is which. Also which is more comfortable for a right hand player who has a warpfeed on his gun? And finally on an emag what is the difference between a powerfeed body and a warp body? Thanks for any help.

A.

SquirrelKing
12-02-2001, 01:14 AM
B.

Maghappy
12-02-2001, 01:19 AM
top pic is h/r bottom pic is h/l. i am right handed and i use a h/l. almost all right handed players use h/l (atleast that ive seen) but here are some right handers that use hopper right. id go with hopper right. and all a warp body does is make it a lower profile gun and is designed for warp on it. if you have warp feed id suggest gettin a h/l w/ warp body

Miscue
12-02-2001, 01:30 AM
The top pic looks like a warp body with the plug in the wrong side.

Xzion
12-02-2001, 02:46 AM
If your Right handed, and have a warp, most use a Hopper Right body, its opposite with a warp, most right handed players WITHOUT a warp, want a Hopper Left body, while players WITH a warp want a Hopper Right body and use the elongated powerfeed plug to plug the top portion of their power feed, or use a Warp Feed Mainbody, which the top picture you provided is. This allows them to direct the warp feed hose into the bottom of the powerfeed and generally make a tighter package. Hope this further clarifies.

Hexis
12-02-2001, 10:13 AM
All of my Right Handed friends have Hopper Right guns. So do I. I think it's more a throw back to the hopper being on the right side of the tippmanns we used tho shoot. I like lil things like you can turn the PF Plug without switching hands. It's also easy to hook up a Warp. Tho when I got my gun the concept for a warp was a prob just a few scattered thoughts in AGD's head.

Vegeta
12-02-2001, 10:48 AM
I shoot a M98 and I really liek the hopper being on the right. Dunno, maybe its becuase thats all Ive shot.. Im gonna mis my 98 when I trade it in for a mag.. especially that easy quick-tach hopper thingy.

I'd say about 2 weeks till that mag. Hopefully. It'll be used.. but oh well.

SquirrelKing
12-02-2001, 11:22 AM
Alright, thanks guys.

SuperOrangeTicTac
12-02-2001, 04:00 PM
yes the first picture is a H/R warp body, the feed tube is shortened.

CarloFunk
12-02-2001, 10:19 PM
hmmm.. i'm right handed, but i really prefer a hopper left gun, but only if its powerfeed. If its not powerfeed hopper right is fine with me, i just can not stand having the powerfeed plug right in my field of vision, it drives me nuts.. yay my 1st post