PDA

View Full Version : mech safety

tribalman
07-21-2005, 11:12 PM
a few months ago i was having problems with the safety on my emag. the spring was just too weak to do any good. it would slide over at the slighest of movment, like snapshooting, so i took the safety out. worked fine until the powertube tip got broken. i just got the part today and put it in the gun. as i was playing today, after i shot a few times the gun wouldn't fire. when i hit the top of the hopper, it would then begin to fire again. while my valve was broken i would occasionaly use and x-valve on the emag with no problems and no safety. now my question is, for the emag valve, do you need the safety in the rail inorder for the marker to fire consistantly, or should i get the gun looked at by a tech?(i'm sure the lvl10 needs tuning anyways.)

VFX_Fenix
07-22-2005, 12:26 AM
That's a level 10 tuning issue. The mechanical safety (sear lock) has no effect on the performance of the valve. Try adding another shim to your power tube and see if that doesn't clear up the problem.

btw... this should be in the Tech forum.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-22-2005, 01:32 AM
oil?

AGDlover
07-22-2005, 05:45 PM
No the safty doesnt have ANY!(or shouldnt) preformance effect the preformance what so ever. I Dont have a safty on my emag and Mine is fine without it. Never have seen my mag with one actualy