PDA

View Full Version : powerfeed?

SkatingPunk
12-02-2001, 08:56 AM
Ok i found a good deal on the minimag, $300, at firstcallpaintball.com. when i went to go get it it didn't say if it was a powerfeed minimag or not. I was wondering does the minimag come in powerfeed only or does it also come in standard feed?

Prezents
12-02-2001, 09:30 AM
if I am correct all Mini Mag's are power feed.

Load SM5
12-02-2001, 09:40 AM
Mini's are all powerfeed.

speedballbanks
12-02-2001, 10:34 AM
this is true that alot of minis are powerfeed out of the box but make sure if it is used to ask if it is powerfeed because there are minimags that are standard feed i posted a pic on here with a standard feed mnimag but i am at my cousins house and i dont have the pic here so in a few minues i wil get the pic and post it for you
it is bad quality but it will do the trick.

SkatingPunk
12-02-2001, 10:50 AM
! I just called a store to see if they had any minimags in and they said that AGD stopped making the minimags because they are not good sellers and that they are heavier than a regular automag!?!?!? is that true?

speedballbanks
12-02-2001, 11:08 AM
they did stop producing them and they might be alittle more heavier out of the box because they have a vertical adapter hose 2 elbows and a quick disconnect and a barrel and a longer body but it might not be noticeable thats if you are comparing it to a classic but if you are comparing it to a non classic mag then it will be pretty close in weight and i think the reason that he gave you about them stopping production on them was because they werent getting enough sales off of them but they are still really nice guns because they are made by airgun designs my personal favorite brand.

(yes i know tha is on big sentence thats why i dont do good in english but on the upside i type 60 words a minute in typing class so iam doing somthng right lol)

Load SM5
12-02-2001, 11:24 AM
Some stores might still have some in stock, and according to AGD they will be redesigned and re-released sometime in the future. Don't hold your breath though. They seem to be busy enough.