PDA

View Full Version : Places to Hydro tanks in the S. F. Bay Area

Loguzzzzzz
07-23-2005, 02:32 PM
I know that there was a thread abouot this already but without the search feature it is nearly impossible to find a past thread.

Any help will be appreciated.

As the Title states I need to know some places in the San Francisco Bay Area to have my tanks hydro'd.

Tanks again! :D

peewee
07-23-2005, 02:43 PM
look up scuba diving shops locally. Any one of them can get it done. Figure $15 to $20 bucks per tank.

CrimsonGhost
07-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Dive N Board in Concord will do them. takes a few days and is like $30 . They are in Concord on Arnold Industrial Way. :cheers:

Rynoboy06
07-24-2005, 06:25 AM
www.hydrotester.com

Have some people who know what they're doing take care of it. It will cost you less than $30 even with shipping as long as you don't want it overnighted. They have great turn-around (mine was less than a business week door to door) and will remove and reinstall regs safely.

hitech
07-25-2005, 11:44 AM
www.hydrotester.com

That's where I get mine done. :D

mrbrutal
07-25-2005, 12:10 PM
I've tried taking my tank to a couple of scuba places even one reccomended by a paintball shop but none of them would do it. I ended up sending it to hydrotester. Once they get the tank they turn it around pretty quickly. The shipping times is what takes the longest, maybe 3 days each way.

Vex
07-25-2005, 06:14 PM
HYDROTESTER, HYDROTESTER--say it with me, HYDROTESTER!!

I recommend them because they specifically do paintball tanks. A lot of places that do scuba tanks don't want to mess with paintball tanks. Also, when you send a scuba tank off to get hydroed, they don't handle it with the greatest of care--trust me.

You're best bet is definitely www.hydrotester.com (http://www.hydrotester.com)