PDA

View Full Version : So who likes Rippers?

JoshK
07-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Mmmm...autococker goodness.

- Ripper body 1 of 75 I belive I could be wrong on pro duction runs.. Any way , clear to blue fade 99 Vertical feed , Serial number 23 ripper body.
- Internals..... Stock bolt annoed to match , Mac Dev Red valve , Shocktech hammer set and rear velocity adjuster.
- Pnuematics- Sonic LPR , CT Threeway with Allen Key timing adjuster , Shocktech ram , Ripper front block , ANS LP chamber
- Frame- Modified CCM *86 degree swing frame
- HPR- Air America Messiah
- Rods and tails- SS all around , Kapp spy glass tail.

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/8653/ripper13ob.jpg
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/1543/ripper110pc.jpg
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/3350/ripper1116ja.jpg

It's not often that you see these. But I'm getting this one :) cheap at that.

Any one else have one of these? Please post a picture if you do.

buzzboy
07-23-2005, 05:01 PM
I like rippers. They are probably my favorite body style of any cocker. Also the blue fade really adds to the overall effect.

ClassicMagger
07-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey:

Ya, I love rippers. I had one. But got rid of it. I was tempted to get that one too. Let me know when you grow tired of her. I might just get it then. Or.....I still have the link to where it was for sale. ;)

-ClassicMagger

JoshK
07-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Hey:

Ya, I love rippers. I had one. But got rid of it. I was tempted to get that one too. Let me know when you grow tired of her. I might just get it then. Or.....I still have the link to where it was for sale. ;)

-ClassicMagger

Haha... :) This is a done deal. Sorry CM. I'll let you know IF I get tired of it...oh who am I kidding. WHEN I get tired of it. :p You will be the first person to know...only if I remember.

I think I am going to get a pump kit(and stock feed), and an e-blade so I have a selection of setups...one of the things I love about cockers.

RusskiX
07-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Might I recommend the Eblade...

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/RusskiX-RippaL.jpg

Not the most updated pic; now with sammy trigger, CP shorty reg. I sure a couple of folks over at Air-powered could post theirs too.

JoshK
07-23-2005, 06:44 PM
I REALLY like that. I was thinking that a black to tealish or deep blue fade would be cool. I don't know I will probly just end up keep this anno...even though I'm not into the lighter colors it's pretty sweet none the less.

RingOfScale
07-23-2005, 06:48 PM
both those are pretty hot guns. I'm a fan of the 86 CCM frames tho (never shot one, but they look awsome on a gun.) So the blue/silver gets props for the frame, but overall i think i like the orange/black w/ eblade color combo better...

Jackel411
07-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Pssst... LInk the pics LINK THE PICS! I dont need Carter crashing my gallery at MCB

Any way.. THe color is the exact reason why I sold this gun.. with the exception of my second timmy and the shocktech in the picture all of my guns are all pretty much colorless.. Just black or raw silver here and there..

call me boring but I just dont like crayola inspired color themes

JoshK
07-24-2005, 04:59 PM
I re-hosted them for you here and on AIR. I might see if I can just barrow some money until my paycheck.

Noise Under The Bed
07-24-2005, 09:09 PM
was mine before jackals, im pretty sure they made more than 75 rippers, but awsome shooting gun, get a glady for the hpr though, i ran it with macdev regs all around, very consitent, treat her nice, I'd defiantly be interested in maybe buying her back ifff you ever get tired of her lol

good luck, and treat her right, or kill you I will

JoshK
07-24-2005, 09:13 PM
was mine before jackals, im pretty sure they made more than 75 rippers, but awsome shooting gun, get a glady for the hpr though, i ran it with macdev regs all around, very consitent, treat her nice, I'd defiantly be interested in maybe buying her back ifff you ever get tired of her lol

good luck, and treat her right, or kill you I will

Haha. I will, I will. It has a messiah reg right now...I will see how I like it. I'm putting a CP barrel on there so that base is covered. I probly won't get tired of her for awhile, and I promised CM I would give him first dibs. (If I remember :p)

Also...Jackel. I have your money, and sent you a pm on MCB.

oELEPHANTo
07-31-2005, 03:35 PM
Never really been a fan of cockers but very nice ripper body.