View Full Version : Photopaintball.com

noahyay
07-23-2005, 07:11 PM
my website http://www.photopaintball.com is up and running now

check out the photos obviously and blaines pb video

at the end is me playing pump which i had never done before
the other guy on my team has a clear shot and im yelling thirty standup
then while im explaining what a thirty is to my teammate
the guy on the other team runs around and i pull the trigger, i forgot to pump it, damn i hate pump guns

ojhspyro89
07-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Im in love with your site, its got gun animations A++++ for you

Maggot6
07-23-2005, 08:39 PM
From the first click it looked good, and continued :)

SpecialBlend2786
07-23-2005, 09:03 PM
awesome possum

noahyay
07-24-2005, 02:07 AM
thanks, i hope to add some more stuff in the next few days

Muzikman
07-24-2005, 10:25 AM
No, offense...not impressed. I expected with a site called "photopaintball.com" it would actually have photographs of paintball stuff. Though, you did an excelent job of digging out all the gun animations.

Were all the other "non" paintball photos taken with your D70?

MantisMag
07-24-2005, 11:08 AM
No, offense...not impressed. I expected with a site called "photopaintball.com" it would actually have photographs of paintball stuff. Though, you did an excelent job of digging out all the gun animations.

Were all the other "non" paintball photos taken with your D70?

agreed. and just as an experiment i went to paintballphotos.com. had no idea that site existed. but guess what. it turns out that it's a site for a paintball photographer. the only thing on the site is a small blurb about who they are and a gallery where you can buy prints of the pictures.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-24-2005, 06:50 PM
animations were interesting but that's about it

noahyay
07-24-2005, 08:22 PM
there are some pics of paintball for now its just skirmish and bap but im just getting started

Muzikman
07-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Look for better gallery software. The navigation is not all that good.

MantisMag
07-24-2005, 11:46 PM
thumbnails and a way to actually browse pictures (next and previous buttons) instead of selecting each would be nice.

MarkM
07-25-2005, 07:34 AM
agreed. and just as an experiment i went to paintballphotos.com. had no idea that site existed. but guess what. it turns out that it's a site for a paintball photographer. the only thing on the site is a small blurb about who they are and a gallery where you can buy prints of the pictures.

There were one or two pics of me on there, the guy started out as an enthusiastic amateur who got involved with a fledgling tournament series called the M25 league, sadly no longer running but this series set the standard for independant tournament organisors...better than some Millenium events were just some of the comments..plus the obvious ones that the refs sucked but don't you always get that comment :rolleyes: