PDA

View Full Version : DFs with foregrips

rhetor22
12-02-2001, 11:07 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering what kind of dropforwards you have used that fit with a foregrip on the gun. I don't want to get a foregrip extender tho. I'm getting the TKO mag package with the tko forgrip if that helps. Thanks a bunch guys, I only need $20 more for my mag! yard work here i come!!

Puddleglum
12-02-2001, 12:33 PM
One word for you: KAPP

wimag
12-02-2001, 01:10 PM
two words: Warped Sportz

markhauguel
12-02-2001, 08:07 PM
I would take the gun when you get it to a shop and look at them all. Make sure it will clear the bottom of the foregrip with the hose connector you choose. I ended up with an extender because I wanted a long drop for my 114 ci tank and couldn't find anything. If you go with the DZ from Kapp then you will need some sort of adapter for your tank. The WS has an on/off attached. I have a mini and used a screw in gas thru with a port on the bottom. I ended up with a line from the quick disconnect to the tank and just plugged up all the lines on the gas thru on a Kapp extended I picked up on Ebay for 14.00. I like it but it has wandered away from the stock mini quite a bit. Good luck with whatever you choose.