PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket electronic frames

WAH11AU
07-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Can anyone tell me how many companys still make electronic frames for mags, like the centreflag, and how can i get in contact with them eg# web site,e-mail,

Thanks

Billz804
07-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Basically, your choices for electro frames are:

-Centerflag Hyperframe (no longer in production)
-DevilsDen DevilMag www.devilsden.tv
-elcd Booyah (no longer in production)
-Logic will soon be coming out with a frame www.logicpaintball.com
-E-mag lowers (not sold new from agd)
-Spydermag Mod

Skywalker
07-25-2005, 05:18 PM
Basically, your choices for electro frames are:

-Centerflag Hyperframe (no longer in production)
-DevilsDen DevilMag www.devilsden.tv
-elcd Booyah (no longer in production)
-Logic will soon be coming out with a frame www.logicpaintball.com
-E-mag lowers (not sold new from agd)
-Spydermag Mod

:cheers:

Cow hunter
08-16-2005, 10:54 AM
the logic frame doesnt come with software i dont think.......... best for your money is the devilmag

Asym
08-16-2005, 11:34 AM
best for your money is the devilmag

IMO best bet is a spydermag, I've got under $150 in one and it has "almost" all the modes of a devil. Took me about a weeks worth of time to get it running(originaly ordered the devil in december, still not here). I still need to do some cosmetic things to finnish mine but it works, and I'm using it with a classic valve and ULT to 16bps ramping. So far I haven't chopped a single ball and I've put a little over 2 cases through it, level 10 no eyes. It fits on a AM/MM and alpha rails without mods and doesn't need another reg. My biggest issue was I used a dragun frame and aftermarket grips are non-existant.

spacedtedybear
08-16-2005, 11:59 AM
the logic frame doesnt come with software i dont think..........
Considering that it's an electro frame that has to compete with other electros out there, don't you think that it's gonna have some sort of software in it? Logic Frame Here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=179550)

mandatory
08-16-2005, 12:07 PM
Watch out for the devilmag though, most likely a 6-8 month endevor. I myself am waiting on one (since feb.) so i cant give you preformance info, but the customer service isnt quite on par with the price. Good gun though....i hope.