PDA

View Full Version : from the begining till the end ( mq valve)

overkill8000
07-26-2005, 10:16 PM
ok some people say that coker arent all that and i love them they are the best gun, and the first gun i ever wanted i had some runs with the tippmann stuff and got bored, and i have messed around with mags so much that i love them too. there more of a second love gun for me, that my freind introduced me too. but im am still new to the whole cocker thing but i never want to get rid of my gun, i worked for it and uptained it. now besides the obivious upgrades so it's not a mech any more i heared bout this thing called a mq valve i think it's called, im probally wrong, what is it? and how does it work? is my question and any one got vids? so i can see it in action and is it like the lvl 10? and any one got pics? so please post away.............

Automaggot68
07-26-2005, 10:37 PM
ok some people say that coker arent all that and i love them they are the best gun, and the first gun i ever wanted i had some runs with the tippmann stuff and got bored, and i have messed around with mags so much that i love them too. there more of a second love gun for me, that my freind introduced me too. but im am still new to the whole cocker thing but i never want to get rid of my gun, i worked for it and uptained it. now besides the obivious upgrades so it's not a mech any more i heared bout this thing called a mq valve i think it's called, im probally wrong, what is it? and how does it work? is my question and any one got vids? so i can see it in action and is it like the lvl 10? and any one got pics? so please post away.............

Whiskey tango Foxtrot did you just say?

Eric Cartman
07-26-2005, 10:43 PM

Please tell me you're drunk.

mark_1791
07-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Punctuation is your friend. It would make it ALOT easier for us to read your post. Anyways...

The MQ valve is an entire replacement valve for the cocker. It goes along with an electro conversion. I think it was/is going to be able for the mag sometime, but without the mag valve, i dont really see how it could be considered a mag in the first place.

68magOwner
07-26-2005, 11:11 PM
MQ preety removes all the stuff from the bottom tube of the cocker, removing all the pesky mechanical action, making it 100% electro. Reduced kick, ups effency, increases cycle speed.

JimmyBeam
07-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Whiskey tango Foxtrot did you just say?

haha i havent heard that in a while

Dayspring
07-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Correct, it's a lower-tube replacement for e-cockers. It takes out EVERYTHING and replaces it with an electronic valve.

The mag version was nothing more than a 'proof of concept."

Check PBNation's e-cocker forum for more info. It's a huge thread. You can't miss it.

www.unofficialpbxsite.com