PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Preview of Stealth...not a review but peep this anyhow...

covadsucks
07-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Just got back from a sneak preview of the movie...OMG!!!!! That Jessica Biel chick is such a hottie...my pants are still tight in the front from seeing her, looks like the wife is gonna get some tonight -"just put this Jessica mask on for me, honey" and it's on like Donkey Kong!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Target Practice
07-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Anyone that doesn't walk out of this movie is a goddamn idiot.

covadsucks
07-27-2005, 12:57 AM
It was a free preview but whatever Target...she's still hotter than hell so it's all good.

atm743
07-27-2005, 01:14 AM

im with him the movie looks preaty sad.

what is soo interesting about a robot plane going bad and killing everyone.

i seen it before

its soo old

ProX9
07-27-2005, 01:58 AM
im with him the movie looks preaty sad.

what is soo interesting about a robot plane going bad and killing everyone.

i seen it before

its soo old

Stealth comes out on my 18th b-day. Needless to say I was greatly disappointed.

atm743
07-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Stealth comes out on my 18th b-day. Needless to say I was greatly disappointed.

that sucks for a birthday present.

i hope that everything else went better

steimway
07-27-2005, 02:04 AM

Jessica Biel is in no way hot enough for me to watch this movie.

quik
07-27-2005, 04:34 AM
Jamie Fox dies.
Jessica Beil goes to North Korea.
The one guy does her.
Happy ending.

PyRo
07-27-2005, 06:20 AM
"Peep this"
"on like donkey kong"
Give me your adress so I can smack you.

ScatterPlot
07-27-2005, 06:23 AM
Probably could have called the third one, other two sure why not.

On a side note, anyone who tells the ending of ANYTHING to ANYONE without them wanting it is a :tard:

Not that this particular case applies, cause that movie would be hard to keep going for 2 hours, keep attention, and have a real good ending.

Then again that's not why I go see movies- if I want to think I'll post in deep blue :D

SCpoloRicker
07-27-2005, 10:45 AM
I bet this cinematic masterpiece will be underappreciated in its time; but with the hindsight of 15-20 years it shall truly stand the test of time.

Really. Honest, I swear. Just go peep it, y'all bustas!!1ImusingtheinternetHAHA:)1!

Steelrat
07-27-2005, 10:53 AM
I have to see it simply because my brother's band has a song on the soundtrack. With my luck its at the end of the credits.

However, any movie that has guns, missles, explosions, hot chicks, Koreans, Jamie Fox, bar scenes, and a Su-37 can't be all that bad, can it?

bam wannabe
07-27-2005, 11:33 AM
is it just me, or are movies failing miserably these days?
out of all the movies i have seen this summer, i have only enjoyed Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and War of the Worlds.
i will not be seeing this movie... maybe rent it, in like 5 years when it only costs 99 cents.

im basically boycotting the theaters until Saw 2 comes out, and King Kong (i mean, freakin Peter Jackson did that movie... IT HAS TO BE GOOD!)

Jonneh
07-27-2005, 12:15 PM
SHUT UP! This is gonna be the best movie of all time. COMPUTERS IN PLANES?! I DON'T THINK WAR SHOULD BE A VIDEOGAME OK!

computers are bad.

lightning rift
07-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey Steelrat, what band is your bro in? I saw a posting of the soundtrack a while back, and I thought that if the movie sucked at least the music would kick ***.

Steelrat
07-27-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey Steelrat, what band is your bro in? I saw a posting of the soundtrack a while back, and I thought that if the movie sucked at least the music would kick ***.

Acceptance. Considering the song they put on there, I would think it would be used during some love scene, if they have one.

BigEvil
07-27-2005, 01:23 PM
I'd love to see some decent resin model kits of the planes............

Other than that... I will wait for the bootleg.. which should be.. oh, right now. LOL