PDA

View Full Version : Going pump

yingyang
07-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Im about 99% sure im going to buy a stock class vertical phantom off of www.doropaintball.com, it said something that caught my eye that said, "these guns are made on demand or something like that and take on average 2 weeks to deliver." The site doesnt seem to show instock items and out of stock items. Has anyone orderd off of doropaintball.com? and how long it takes?

CoolHand
07-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Im about 99% sure im going to buy a stock class vertical phantom off of www.doropaintball.com, it said something that caught my eye that said, "these guns are made on demand or something like that and take on average 2 weeks to deliver." The site doesnt seem to show instock items and out of stock items. Has anyone orderd off of doropaintball.com? and how long it takes?

Sean Doro is a good guy, he's a respectable fellow, and runs a tight ship.

That said, the Phantoms are likely not in stock.

No one has them, as they are getting quite popular, and CCI can't keep up.

If you order one, look to wait two to four weeks for it, no matter where you buy it from.

Unless it specifically says its in stock someplace, it likely isn't.

For instant gratification, go visit White Wolf Airsmithing. I believe Joe has three or four custom phantoms in stock right now (or at least he did last I checked).

yingyang
07-27-2005, 08:45 PM
ok thank you, thats all i wanted to know

etjoyride
07-28-2005, 12:35 AM
check out www.whitewolfairsmithing.com or www.wevopaintball.com because they usually have them in stock. Also, you might want to borrow someones pump, or buy a cheap pump before you buy a phantom or another really nice pump. I would suggest a traccer, sl-68, or somthing along those lines first.
Hope this helps

Recon by Fire
07-28-2005, 05:04 AM
You can also order direct from CCI. I had a Phantom VSC and now wish I never sold it. Nice markers :)

Maggot6
07-28-2005, 05:35 AM
Don't you buy all of them, I'm getting a phantom from WWA soon... :ninja:

warbeak2099
07-28-2005, 01:51 PM
Might want to buy a cheap Hornet/Tagmaster used first for like $45-50. They're pretty similar to phantoms so you'll get used to how it will feel before you put down $200+ on a cci. Plus, then you'll have a backup pump!

Almeister
07-28-2005, 11:09 PM
I just got one on Ebay today for $210.00 from this seller http://cgi.ebay.com/CCI-Phantom-VSC...1QQcmdZViewItem He always has one or two up for auction with a starting bid of $210.00 with the "Buy it Now" option for $225.00

PsychoBaller
07-29-2005, 09:29 AM
If you don't decide fully on a Phantom, i suggest you visit MCarterBrown.com It's a PB Forum that specializes in old/rare/unique Paintball Guns... lots of hot restored pumps.

You will definately turn heads with a Sheridan K series Pump, Wood Stock Rifle... :D

doubletap
07-29-2005, 09:55 AM

Just call CCI directly. He has some in stock and sells them at resale pricing. I ordered a silver one last week with the gauge port mod and I received in one week, including the shipping time. Call CCI and you will more than likely speak to Mike Cassidy himself about the gun you want.

FSU_Paintball
07-29-2005, 12:42 PM
And just so you know, Mike is indeed the man.

yingyang
07-29-2005, 12:54 PM
thanks, thats pretty much what I did, thanks for all your help