PDA

View Full Version : New E Mag Owner...

HOMELANDEFENDER
07-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Well, I read all you're posts. Bought my first Mag(used)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/HOMELANDEFENDER/DSCF0027.jpg

Then decided for myself if purchasing a new E Mag was worth it. After thousands of shots fired through the TacOne I knew that AGD was my favorite Marker brand. So I made the move by ordering one of the E Mag/ULE's on special from AGD. Looking forward to breaking her in. Thanks for all the good information that helped me decide to get my first NEW Mag. I'll post up pics when I get my hands on it.

HLD...

11 Bravo
07-27-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey congragulations and like they say on the A5og welcome to the darkside. I bought mine a few months ago and love it.

11 Bravo
07-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Oh and now you have to get on the TAG forum and help us hurry them along on getting out the Predator board for the EMAG. :shooting:

HOMELANDEFENDER
07-28-2005, 06:31 AM
Hey congragulations and like they say on the A5og welcome to the darkside. I bought mine a few months ago and love it.

Yeah -- And Zap was mostly responsible lol. ......... I think the Pred board is just what I need when the level 10 gets worn in. Are they shipping soon?

BigEvil
07-28-2005, 07:12 AM
Yeah -- And Zap was mostly responsible lol. ......... I think the Pred board is just what I need when the level 10 gets worn in. Are they shipping soon?

The grapevine is telling me about a month, give or take.

Also, what kind of barrel is that on the Tac-one? I think that would be great for my e-tac.

Mag Master 04
07-28-2005, 10:29 PM
congrats dude i shot a Tunamax all last season... i got an x mag in the mail as we speak... have fun with her! :shooting:

Vex
07-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Also, what kind of barrel is that on the Tac-one? I think that would be great for my e-tac.
I'm pretty sure that the Tacs come with the Dye Xcel barrels.

WenULiVeUdiE
07-29-2005, 07:46 PM
You're from NJTAG, aren't you? I've seen you at FBM North Hanover twice a few weeks back. I have a 'Mag with a vert frame and a orange Proto jersey.

That thing will be a beast when you get the Emag lowers.

VFX_Fenix
07-29-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that the Tacs come with the Dye Xcel barrels.

That's either a Scepter or a Speedline barrel from PowerLite.

Good to see ya HLD - Welcome to the "new haunt" as it were.

EDIT - And the Barrels that come with Tac-Ones if you buy them from AGD are J&J if I'm not horribly mistaken, I know that WWA Ships his Tac-One's with Xcel barrels.

peewee
07-29-2005, 09:30 PM
that is bad a$$!!! I hate you now :D :D !!! Isn't envy ugly! nice gun

11 Bravo
07-30-2005, 02:59 PM
I know that WWA Ships his Tac-One's with Xcel barrels.

Mine came from WWA with a J & J barrel. (its an Etac if it makes a differnce).

bballe336
07-30-2005, 05:19 PM
i loved my emag when i had it. fastest gun i ever shot. sold it and it got sodl to someone else and so on. now its gone from me to california to boston back to my best friend. i couldn't even believe he bought my old gun. i want it back :(

HOMELANDEFENDER
08-09-2005, 12:26 AM
The grapevine is telling me about a month, give or take.

That is the Scepter 5 pc from Powerlyte http://store.powerlyte.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=3&categoryID=14

Its my favorite by far.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I forgot to suscribe :(

HLD...

HOMELANDEFENDER
08-09-2005, 12:34 AM
You're from NJTAG, aren't you? I've seen you at FBM North Hanover twice a few weeks back. I have a 'Mag with a vert frame and a orange Proto jersey.

That thing will be a beast when you get the Emag lowers.

I do remember you, and your Mag --- NJTAG will be there 8/12 and 9/4/05 -- both are Sundays- maybe we'll be trading shots :dance: . We're holding our team practices for the Tippmann World Challenge coming up in September. Our roots are Tippmann based even though we all shoot higher end guns mostly.

BTW -- I used my E-Tac this past weekend --- love it ...

The Tac One is now a ULE Mag, and the Tac upper is siiting on the ULE E Mag rail
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/HOMELANDEFENDER/DSCF0035.jpg

Sorry again for the lag in my responses.

HLD...