PDA

View Full Version : Vote June Gotm

Chronobreak
07-27-2005, 09:46 PM
ok well long story short

i worked about 27 days straight working for a scenarion and the last weekend(the voting time) i was working 9-15 hr days.

so i was a little tired and out of it to rush home and get gotm going as im sure you can understand(atleast those of you have had real life jobs)

the judge/s knew i was busy and maybe thought it was funny to tell me that they went ahead and posted the top 5 pole for me. sadly i believed them and figured ide check back in a day or so to see who won and blah blah blah.

well at the time AO went down, hard and for a long time as you all know. so i couldnt do anything...wether i wanted to or not.

when AO finaly came back up i looked for this post of the top 5(hence i said i needed the search to find the post) it wouldnt have been on my bookmarks or histroy or w/e because I didnt post it.

so it was until about 4-5 days ago i found out there wasnt even a top 5 posted.

i guess thats what i get for being gullible. :tard:

well anyways i hope you guys understand and give me some slack instead of whining like its my fault and the end of the world

btw what other forums have contest that give prizes for posting a pic of your gun and a link taht took 3-5 seconds to post? :cool:

so without further wait here is GOTM for JUNE and well get back ont rack posting AUG the 1-2 of the month :dance:

CrimsonGhost
http://www.resolveitconsulting.com/personal/kyle/1ion.jpg
Jerzee201
http://www.mjavate.com/Valkyrie/Valkyrie%20094-resized.jpg
RRFireblade
http://premium1.uploadit.org/rrfireblade/SCKarni/SC-Karnivore-001.jpg
spartan x
http://www.flagpull.com/free/PICT0015.JPG
UThomas
http://home.comcast.net/~thomas_mitchell/Pics/Reflex_Evo1.jpg

:cheers:

atm743
07-27-2005, 11:07 PM
yes finally we will find out who will win juns gotm. its about time :D

well anywho weres the new gotm thread?? are we skipping july's gotm??

i would like to enter my new beauty to the contest :D

PsychoBaller
07-27-2005, 11:10 PM
RRFireblade and Spartan X dang nice markers... :hail:

BD_Paintball
07-27-2005, 11:20 PM
Jerzee201 has my vote, WOW what a nice gun

atm743
07-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Jerzee201 has my vote, WOW what a nice gun

spartan x has my vote but i have to say that jerzee201 has a very nice viking

but im more with the milling and the red and black

Jerzee201
07-28-2005, 12:25 AM

master_alexander
07-28-2005, 12:26 AM
my vote goes to jerzee201.

i wonder if my gun will ever get up there...

SpitFire1299
07-28-2005, 12:30 AM

I love the wing on it.. thats really sexy. Is that a honda decal?

sisco87
07-28-2005, 12:36 AM
well im gunna putt my hands together for some very nice markers :clap:

my vote went to jerrzee201 to... so so very hot

Jerzee201
07-28-2005, 12:41 AM
Thanks guys, glad you guys like it. Yes it's a Honda Wing logo, thought it would look great on a marker and add some flavor to it, so I had Destructive Customs get it laser etched.

cheers

Dryden
07-28-2005, 12:52 AM
OK. The PRS guitars ... The markers. I concede. Jay wins.

RRFireblade should not be allowed to submit anymore GOTM enties. Didn't he already win April as it was? :)

And to think everybody threw a hissy-fit after the Mag dominated polls the past several months, there are no mags to vote for. :(

buzzboy
07-29-2005, 08:31 AM
I say RRfireblade will win it. Though UThomas has a very nice looking cocker. I just love wood grips. And the overall color is wonderful.

RRfireblade, stop posting such good markers. Other people want to win you know. I mean come one. Just one month. :D

can'tthink of1
07-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey, I didn't say anything about posting a Voting thread... I didn't do anything.

On that note, can I vote here even if I was a judge?

Magz_rule
07-29-2005, 07:19 PM
Spartan X, that thing is beautiful. :)

JimmyBeam
07-29-2005, 07:33 PM
wow, an Ion made it

Mr. BoBo
07-30-2005, 01:03 AM
wow, an Ion made it

Not to clutter the thread but I've played with that very Ion - it's tits, as the owner would say.

RRfireblade
07-30-2005, 01:18 AM
OK. The PRS guitars ... The markers. I concede. Jay wins.

RRFireblade should not be allowed to submit anymore GOTM enties. Didn't he already win April as it was?

RRfireblade, stop posting such good markers. Other people want to win you know. I mean come one. Just one month

Hey guys, thanks a bunch. I do put a ton of work in these things so I am extremely appreciative of the comments. I figured I hardly had a chance with it tho, I mean a Cocker in a GOTM on a Automag forum? And a Pump no less? :eek:

Anyway , Thanks...if this one goes well I promise to take some GOTM time off even tho I do have some markers in the works that are beyond what I've already posted. I guess I'll just have to setttle for he usual Paintball talk post of "Hey look at my new marker". :D

So thanks , really. And good luck to all who entered. There are some other really awesome markers up there too.

Jay. :)

VFX_Fenix
07-30-2005, 02:10 AM
mmmm.... Evo Cocker.... the pride and joy from "Back in the day"

Maggot6
07-30-2005, 07:33 AM
Definetly the $1500 pump (or whatever that costed...) rrfireblade has my vote.

UThomas
07-30-2005, 11:11 AM
mmmm.... Evo Cocker.... the pride and joy from "Back in the day

Thanks :) The uber rare Boston Paintball Reflex kit is what really makes this marker unique though.