PDA

View Full Version : shocker?????? ppl plz help me out fast

wicked_mag
12-02-2001, 05:43 PM
I can buy a 98 s/f shocker with 16in All American Black, 20oz anti siphon tube with new vavle, also the gun has a new battery,and a gadget grip, is this a good price for a shocker--- $300?????????????? Becuz its a 98 is it not worth buying, isn't it worth much???? how is its rate of fire??? Can it be used as a front player gun???? aight ppl let me know soon i would appreciate it.

mag59459
12-02-2001, 05:48 PM
Its a great deal on a shocker if its in good condition, the ones from 98 are somewhat bigger than the ones they make now. Because of thier size and rate of fire they make a better back player gun than forward.

wicked_mag
12-02-2001, 05:51 PM
o can u use it as a forward gun though?????

JACK
12-02-2001, 05:56 PM
That is an awesome deal! Though it is a killer deal it strictly made for back players. The ROF and accuracy on those things r awesome, but they r huge and bulky and heavy. U shouldn't be moving around too much with it. Use it to lay down as much paint as possible.

MicrOMag
12-02-2001, 05:58 PM
Seems to me if you don't know if a shocker is a front player gun or back player gun, you probably haven't determined a position you wanna play because you're too new to the game. I suggest you get it, and try playing back, because I have a feeling you've never played anything other then a rec game.

~ F L ! P ~
12-02-2001, 10:47 PM
Simply shooting one yourself would answer half of your questions.

~FL!P~

MajorDamage
12-02-2001, 11:29 PM
I would say it is a backplayer gun, although a guy who I play with, used to always use a shocker, and he played front. He is very good. He just bought an Angel though, so I don't know if he will still use it. They don't have <I>AWESOME</I> ROF though, they can get a lil less than 12 BPS off. They are pretty cool, $300 is an awesome deal though, I'd take it!

ENDO!

Cliffio
12-03-2001, 12:57 AM
NO

youll be sorry you ever spent the 300 bucks
DONT DO it

i had one, it was a 99 and it was my first electro and i thought it was cool at first but it was a HORRIBLE gun, trust me it doesnt matter HOW cheap you can get it, there is a reason its 300 bucks cause its a 98, that makes it a pvi i believe
those are like the first ones that came out, you dont want it, PLEASE dont get it, trust me, it will be NOTHING but disapointment, that gun is heavy and Hogs the air

DONT GET IT

but if u do, dont say i didnt warn you

Cliff