PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all OGD teams (re: Jacob Hilliard fund)

SN toter
07-28-2005, 09:47 PM
We just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who contributed even the slightest amount to the Jacob Hilliard fund my fiancee was raising money for over the tourny. She raised about $200. For anyone who she didn't get to speak with we live near a family (Tracy and Brian Hilliard) whose son Jacob was born with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome, basically he was born with half a heart. Well Jacob is about a year old and in another year will have to undergo open heart surgery in St. Louis MO. The Hilliards are holding a flea market of donated items on sat the 29th and sun the 30th to raise money for this and we thought that we'd show up with a cash donation At any rate if anyone else missed the chance to help this family out and would like to, even a dollar, you can pm me and I will give you the Hilliards phone number. Again I'd like to thank all of the following people, and let me add that there were also contributors that wished to be left anonymous.

These are mostly first names and some user names, you know who you are and she didn't get last names. If I missed anyone, pm me and I'll add you

Jacob
Brian
Rob
Russ
Matt
Punishers PB
Dave
Adam
Kevin
Andy
Dan
Dan