PDA

View Full Version : Important Read!!

((AGD PRIDE))
07-29-2005, 10:28 AM
:eek: is airgun designs going out of business, because they have stopped making e-mags/xmags and the pro classic and they are emtying their factory.

i hope the dont go belly up?

cuz they have not come out with anything new yet...

cdacda13
07-29-2005, 10:30 AM
No, they aren't.

minimag03
07-29-2005, 10:35 AM
Umm yeah. AGD isn't going anywhere. They still are making the RT Pro ULE and Tac-One. I would like to see them come out with something new though.

dolphin1823
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
:eek: is airgun designs going out of business, because they have stopped making e-mags/xmags and the pro classic and they are emtying their factory.

Yes they are, you should sell your mag and never come back to AO because soon this forum will be gone because its owned by AGD. :rolleyes:

Thanks for lableing this "IMPORTANT"

I think I'll do a thread that reads "URGENT" and ask why doesnt AGD make a marker like the ION, for the 100th time. :shooting:

:cheers:

BigEvil
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM

^^posts = 1

go back to PBN

((AGD PRIDE))
07-29-2005, 11:19 AM
ok i was just curious....

i just bought a mag and i dont want my investement going down the drain

some people on paintball nation tell me they are scared if AGD going out of business do to their lack of inovation for a while....

so give me a break please i dont know much about AGD'S condition....

SCpoloRicker
07-29-2005, 11:19 AM
*insert*dancing baby*/insert*

((AGD PRIDE))
07-29-2005, 12:06 PM
thanks roguefactor

BigEvil
07-29-2005, 12:44 PM
ok i was just curious....

i just bought a mag and i dont want my investement going down the drain

some people on paintball nation tell me they are scared if AGD going out of business do to their lack of inovation for a while....

so give me a break please i dont know much about AGD'S condition....

Sorry Bro.. thought something smelled funny about your post. Like someone just starting an account to cause trouble. :eek:

Welcome to AO.

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 01:22 PM
No, they aren't.
I'll only belive that when Zupe himself posts the truth.......
All the classic business signs point to yes, and this is not a flame to AGD! MERELY MY OPINION THAT I'M ENTITLED TO!

Vex
07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
All the classic business signs point to yes, and this is not a flame to AGD! MERELY MY OPINION THAT I'M ENTITLED TO!
Positive thoughts WARPED1, positive thoughts. The dark side is everywhere; cloud your judgement it does.

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Positive thoughts WARPED1, positive thoughts. The dark side is everywhere; cloud your judgement it does.
Then only Zupe can turn me back to the light.

Apple_Pie
07-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Then we must find Zupe. Is he hiding? :ninja: Or is he sobing because of the truth :cry: Or is he in so much joy that he doesnt know how to express himself. :bounce: :rofl: :clap: :cheers:

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 08:20 PM
We shall see!

JRingold
07-29-2005, 08:57 PM
If you want to will the company back to life... Buy another Mag, and another, and another, and another, at least one a year. But don't buy used ones, get new ones from the AGD store at sale prices. You have to create a demand for there to be one to fill.

Speaking of which, I've been looking for a new Sydarm from the store, but they aren't listed anymore. Are they out of production and I'm going to HAVE to buy one used?

-=Squid=-
07-29-2005, 09:25 PM
lol

peewee
07-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm about ready to whore out for another mag.. maybe a Sydarm this time.

JRingold
07-29-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm about ready to whore out for another mag.. maybe a Sydarm this time.

If you find one new in box somewhere, let me know...I'm looking for one also. If I can't find one, I might have to shell out for a Palmer's Squall.

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 10:05 PM
If you want to will the company back to life... Buy another Mag, and another, and another, and another, at least one a year. But don't buy used ones, get new ones from the AGD store at sale prices. You have to create a demand for there to be one to fill.

Speaking of which, I've been looking for a new Sydarm from the store, but they aren't listed anymore. Are they out of production and I'm going to HAVE to buy one used?
Buy from thier distributors(like Rouge or Tuna), best bet.

BD_Paintball
07-29-2005, 11:34 PM
if AGD does not come out with a new gun or something sweet (not pneuframe) then yes AGD will die in time. i think that the pneuframe will make some hype around the mag but it that hype will die fast.

cdacda13
07-29-2005, 11:48 PM
I agree with you on that not releasing any real new items and everything else that AGD is doing does show that its going down hill.
But, Im trying to think positive. ;)

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 11:52 PM
if AGD does not come out with a new gun or something sweet (not pneuframe) then yes AGD will die in time. i think that the pneuframe will make some hype around the mag but it that hype will die fast.
The only people who have heard any mag hype recently are the few thousand active posters here on AO, and a few of thier friends they're trying to convert.

Maggot6
07-30-2005, 07:36 AM
What is zupes AO name, I have only seen him say Hi like, once...

BD_Paintball
07-30-2005, 09:59 AM
The only people who have heard any mag hype recently are the few thousand active posters here on AO, and a few of thier friends they're trying to convert.

and that is why it will only last a short time, from the AO people buying that frame and tellin other people

WARPED1
07-30-2005, 12:05 PM
and that is why it will only last a short time, from the AO people buying that frame and tellin other people
Yup, and it all boils down to the fact AGD could not market free McDonalds to starving people. When was the last time you saw an AGD full page magazine ad in APG? 1991?