PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new to the Forum

Tracy_ptp
07-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey I'm Tracy Hatcher, vice president of Pro-Team Products. I've been in the paintball industry and playing paintball for 15 years. I am a mag owner (micromag, of course). Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know we will continue to support automags in any way that we can. Hopefully our new trigger frame will be proof of that as well as some other mag products we have in store. I am real new to the forum thing, but would like to get involved. So, If you have any questions or concerns about things we are doing I will be lurking around the forums or just feel free to call me at the shop.

Tracy :)

wareagle
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
wuts the new trigger frame?

RRfireblade
07-29-2005, 10:51 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=180447

Silly.

BigEvil
07-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Welcome aboard Tracy!!

Are you Forrests wife? Ive spoken to him a few times on the phone in the past. Seemed like a cool guy, and helped me out tremendously.

We mag owners have been waiting for what seems to be an eternity for your frame. I cant wait to actually get one in my hands.

Best of luck with it. Keep the mag products coming.

I think there are a bunch of us that would love to see a new mag body ;) (hint)

SummaryJudgement
07-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Welcome aboard Tracy!!

Are you Forrests wife? Ive spoken to him a few times on the phone in the past. Seemed like a cool guy, and helped me out tremendously.

We mag owners have been waiting for what seems to be an eternity for your frame. I cant wait to actually get one in my hands.

Yes! Welcome! And, Yes! New mag products! It's a good thing.....

I have two micros! Me likey PTP!

JoshK
07-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Oooo new body...hint! HINT! Welcome to the forums. We mag owners are really proud of PTP for their devotion to mags. (for the most part).

Tracy_ptp
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Welcome aboard Tracy!!

Yes I'm Forests wife. And I think he is pretty cool guy too.

Believe me I wish the frame was already out there myself. You won't be disappointed.

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Welcome aboard. Do you guys still carry the Micro-E?

Army
07-29-2005, 01:35 PM
One word...

...Pneu-trigger.

or is that considered two words?

Anyhoo, welcome to the Madhouse, Tracy!

spacedtedybear
07-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome to the Lion's Den. You will never meet another group of people so fanatical.......errr *cough* I mean devoted ;) to their markers.

Mr. Mouse
07-29-2005, 01:50 PM
yippie skippy someone new! Welcome aboard matey!

Shane-O-Mac
07-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Good to hear from ya!

Tracy, It's Shane and i worked tourneys with Air America when i met you. I am glad to see that Ptp is still doing things for mags! Hopefully the Pnue-frame will be all that we hope.

Btw, are you still producing Benchmark products? Just curious, I love the Bm frames, they were the highest quality frames as far as i am concerned.

Shane-O

Tracy_ptp
07-29-2005, 02:15 PM
We still have quite a bit of Benchmark products. We still have frames for mags and cockers in stock. Don't think we will actually produce more of those because the market is quite flooded with aftermarket 45 frames, so as usual we will have to get creative and think of something new.

We still have some parts for the E-Micro, but we will not be producing more. We have decided to go into a different direction. We will just have to wait and see.

mandatory
07-29-2005, 04:58 PM
welcome. hopefully you will enjoy your stay.

fire1811
07-29-2005, 05:14 PM
welcome

Zeruel
07-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Welcome, I also own a micromag. But I own a hyperframe. I love the body, so small and light, especially considering it is made of steel!

Keep up the good work!

dahoeb
07-29-2005, 06:33 PM
oh man tracy, its good to hear that you guys haven't forgot about us! PTP and you could very well save this broke and sinking ship (agd).

Chronobreak
07-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Welcome, I also own a micromag. But I own a hyperframe. I love the body, so small and light, especially considering it is made of steel!

Keep up the good work!

micromags are alum last i checked, however they have a steel insert to prevent bolt wear on the internals.

glad to see a company still making products.

btw you say you still have micro parts? anything for sale? :D

redesighned pneu-micro? :ninja:

and can somone please update the website :ninja:

Welcome to AO :cheers:

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 07:29 PM
micromags are alum last i checked, however they have a steel insert to prevent bolt wear on the internals.

Yes, you win a cookie!

Chronobreak
07-29-2005, 07:32 PM
YAY :tard: :cuss: :argh: :p :ninja:

btw my new ule/karta mag is still lighter

warbeak2099
07-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Hey, glad to see one of the bigger companies supporting us maggers. That's just what we need. Glad to have you by our side!

Zeruel
07-29-2005, 08:18 PM
What.. that rocks, I can get it anno'd yay! :) I knew it was to light to be steel. PTP rocks. I agree, a redesigned Micropneumag.... oooooooh. That would be insane.

JRingold
07-29-2005, 09:03 PM
Hmmm, can you say Micro-pneu-mag? Sounds better than the Micro E-Mag... :clap: :dance:

VFX_Fenix
07-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Hallo Tracy, welcome to the animal house where cranky people abound. (j/k)

Enjoy your stay, we'll try hard not to scare you away. ;)

Tracy_ptp
07-29-2005, 09:14 PM
You guys are a riot!!! Yes the micros are aluminum with a steel insert. And I'm sure if you talk with Jay he could cut a body down so it weighs next to nothing and who knows :cool: with the new trigger it can be made into something else.

Tracy_ptp
07-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Hallo Tracy, welcome to the animal house where cranky people abound. (j/k)

Enjoy your stay, we'll try hard not to scare you away. ;)

Scare me aware, Heck this is almost addicting

JRingold
07-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Scare me aware, Heck this is almost addicting

Almost? Try to tell that to my wife. I think she's around the house somewhere...

peewee
07-29-2005, 09:43 PM
:D Hi, PTP rocks!!!. New Micro :eek: !?!?! Yes please :bounce: !! Can't wait for the new frame. Can you please kick the website person in the keaster (sp?) & get a link up for pre-pay ??? Pretty please!!!!!

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Hmmm, can you say Micro-pneu-mag? Sounds better than the Micro E-Mag... :clap: :dance:
Nah, I like mouse click triggers! But yall enjoy the pneu trigger when/if it comes out.

JRingold
07-29-2005, 10:12 PM
Nah, I like mouse click triggers! But yall enjoy the pneu trigger when/if it comes out.

Yeah, the X-mag with one magnet is pretty sweet, but I want to be able to dunk it in water and still shoot, zak vetter style.

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, the X-mag with one magnet is pretty sweet, but I want to be able to dunk it in water and still shoot, zak vetter style.
Why the hell would you do that?! Be nasty again, and get a 3 day. Only warning. Army.

JRingold
07-29-2005, 10:19 PM
Why the hell would you do that?!

Mostly because it's possible. Secondly, because if it stops working, you can always buy another one, or get it fixed.

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 10:21 PM
. Secondly, because if it stops working, you can always buy another one, or get it fixed.
Um, you can do that with Eguns too you know...................

JRingold
07-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Um, you can do that with Eguns too you know...................

Yeah, but water and electronics don't mix as well. You have to wait for the board to dry and you have to turn them off so you don't short anything. And they are a bit more expensive to get repaired.

WARPED1
07-29-2005, 10:35 PM
I want another Micro, but a micro E this time(preference, plus I love hearing the 'noid click.).

Chronobreak
08-24-2005, 02:05 PM
i diddnt know how to get ahold fo you at the office, but i talked to some guy who told me to e-mail you.

but i dont have the address so im going to pm you, hope thats ok ;)

and free up to others who havent seen this

RRfireblade
08-24-2005, 02:20 PM
i diddnt know how to get ahold fo you at the office, but i talked to some guy who told me to e-mail you.

but i dont have the address so im going to pm you, hope thats ok ;)

and free up to others who havent seen this

That was me Dummy....Trust me YOUR ON THE LIST !!! :D

But for anyone else Tracy@Proteamproducts.com

Chronobreak
08-24-2005, 02:23 PM
just checking,..LOL your the one that told em to call :p

i actually thought it might have been you and almost asked, but i thought you wouldnt have been answering the phone ;) :rofl:

:cool:

[/hijack]

Creative Mayhem
08-24-2005, 02:38 PM
I hate to break it to you Tracy, but you really did pick the wrong forum....

before too long you will be just as nuts as the rest of us... Welcome anyway..

HOORAY BEER!!!!

JoshK
08-24-2005, 02:42 PM
HOORAY MOUNTAIN DEW! (I can't drink:(...Legally. :p)

JRingold
08-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Sure you can, you're in Wisconsin! Just need to get your parents to sit next to you at the bar.

Any Pneu news???

onedude36
08-24-2005, 09:05 PM
YAY its the pneu-micro-mag. Or new-micro-mag

Cameo
08-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the forum...
sit down get cozy,i will be right back with your first complimentary drink....

~steph
hint: it is best not to drink what you might see sitting around with these guys, they don't take nicley to ppl stealing thier liquification... Just order a drink and repeat these words "that will be on AFTICAS tab.." :cheers:

SpecialBlend2786
08-24-2005, 10:46 PM
welcome :cheers:

JoshK
08-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Sure you can, you're in Wisconsin! Just need to get your parents to sit next to you at the bar.

Any Pneu news???

I wish it was that simple. :(

Welcome again. :cheers: (that is Mountain Dew in those mugs. :p) I know you will find it highly addicting here. I know I do.