PDA

View Full Version : I need help with asa's!

spyder luver
07-29-2005, 05:44 PM
ok i wanna get an asa with on/off for on my spyder pilot acs *still has the stock drop on it* but idk wut type of asa i would need on it *im really confused :tard: *

*preferably one from www.paintballgear.com* i like them most out of websigts

cdacda13
07-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Get a Check It uni mount.

warbeak2099
07-29-2005, 10:00 PM
First you're gonna need an adapter since you have a spyder. The mounting holes are different from a standard frame. Lemme do some digging and see if pbgear.com has any...

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=oP4JMqHqvWUJjOMATKHJmqtMBb687g5F0Ys=?Pro ductID=UUesFAY7_vEAAAD3JOalA_2s

Boom, there's the Eclipse adapter. After that any rail, on/off, or unimount would work. I like a rail setup with an on/off. CP makes the best imo. I had a unimount and ditched it since it was ridiculously hard to take on and off. You have to take the damn gas fitting off every time you take the on/off out of the cage. Then you have to wrap it with teflon tape and screw it on again. Just got too much for me. IMO, get a cp on/off and rail.

spyder luver
07-29-2005, 10:16 PM
First you're gonna need an adapter since you have a spyder. The mounting holes are different from a standard frame. Lemme do some digging and see if pbgear.com has any...

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=oP4JMqHqvWUJjOMATKHJmqtMBb687g5F0Ys=?Pro ductID=UUesFAY7_vEAAAD3JOalA_2s

Boom, there's the Eclipse adapter. After that any rail, on/off, or unimount would work. I like a rail setup with an on/off. CP makes the best imo. I had a unimount and ditched it since it was ridiculously hard to take on and off. You have to take the damn gas fitting off every time you take the on/off out of the cage. Then you have to wrap it with teflon tape and screw it on again. Just got too much for me. IMO, get a cp on/off and rail.

haha thanx sounds like u know ur stuff i didnt really like unimounts that much anyway cuz i thought they were kinda wierd but do u know were i could get one to go on my drop or would i have to get a new drop then i could put the cp on it which i think is wut im gunna have to do