PDA

View Full Version : Emag problem in Mech mode

MagboyCAN
07-30-2005, 02:36 PM
When I have my Emag in mech mode and hold back the trigger, it will repeatedly fire. It's not bounce, because it's not a full shot. I replaced all of the seals in it last night and lubed everything. I assume it should be like other Mag valves that don't shoot or leak when the trigger is held back. It works well in E mode. Any ideas?????

blykins
07-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Its bounce. Thats what the RT is famous for, its "ReacTivity". You keep the right amount of pressure on the trigger, and the trigger will push back forward, and will bounce. If your pulling the trigger all the way back and holding it and its still firing, then you have problems. If your partially pulling it back and its shooting, then thats normal. All mags w/ the e/x valve do this.

MagboyCAN
07-30-2005, 04:30 PM
It's doing this when I'm holding the trigger all the way back. I have used RT's in the past, but this is new to me. Any other ideas. I've changed all of the seals in the On/Off and valve. The only ones I didn't change was on the Regulator Valve Pin assembly (I wasn't positive I could change these). BTW, it also has the Level 10 bolt. Maybe it's in the power tube.... I don't know.

blykins
07-30-2005, 04:50 PM
try taking a shim(s) out of the on/off assembly.

MagboyCAN
07-30-2005, 04:52 PM
There aren't any shims.... maybe that's the problem. I'll try 1 or 2 LX shims.

AGDlover
07-30-2005, 05:54 PM
try taking a shim(s) out of the on/off assembly.

this is a emag we're talking about right :rolleyes: :p

Pick up a new Emag on off pin from AGD see if that does the trick and make sure its a Emag onoff pin and maybe a new Quad oring

A-Tach-One
07-30-2005, 06:18 PM

Pick up a new Emag on off pin from AGD see if that does the trick and make sure its a Emag onoff pin and maybe a new Quad oring
But if it fires just fine in E mode, is that really the problem?
Magboy, how long have you had the emag? :cheers:

MagboyCAN
07-30-2005, 06:35 PM
I have the problem fixed. It was in the LX. Needed a smaller carrier. I've had it for about 3 weeks. Bought it used. Works great now in mech and E mode. Thanks for the help folks.

blykins
07-30-2005, 06:48 PM

lol i'm more RT knowledge than Emag. :)