PDA

View Full Version : xtreem, breaches, and eyes

headcase
12-02-2001, 07:03 PM
OK I haven't read anything about this yet, so I'm going to throw it out there.

I know that the ACE will be part of the breach section. What I think I know is will this breach section work with the current SFL's? I have to assume it will, but everyone know what happens when you assume. It should basicly just be running the wires threw the grip frame, and pluging into the board. I've been wrong before, lets see what happens this time.

Thanx
SSDD

Xzion
12-02-2001, 07:23 PM
I would imagine all Extreme breech sections would be interchangeable, even between models, it wouldn't make much sence to go and redesign the breech just for a different body or feature, unless the feature involves some major reworking of the breech, this is all thoretically speaking of course with a bit of presumption dashed on top :)

headcase
12-02-2001, 08:56 PM
Thats pretty much what I thought as well, but because they are still ironing out the details on the eye and warp breach I was just trying to see if anyone knew for sure.

It's killing me not having a release date, a preorder date?(this would be good), a list of which companies are getting them first, and how many will be made in the first run, I really want one and having a hole in my credit card limit with an xtreem name on it isn't helping!

Thanx
SSDD

AGD
12-03-2001, 03:42 AM
Headcase,

The ACE electronics all go under the Extreme body and the eye sticks out from the rail under the removable module. There are no electronics in the module only a hole for the eye to look through. This is all being designed to retro to the SFL's already out there. If you really have to have one now you can call Bad Boyz Toyz and get an SFL sent out tommorow.

AGD

headcase
12-03-2001, 05:29 AM
That's pretty much what I thought, it's just good to hear it from the horse's mouth. Now where did I leave that credit card? :)

Thanx
SSDD