PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Marker by Southern Pneumatics

chilids
07-30-2005, 05:39 PM
I picked up a Phoenix gun years ago without knowing anything about it. It was broken when I bought it and of course is still broken. At that time I found absolutly nothing on the internet about this gun. The gun got packed away and forgotten about for a few years, but upon finding it again I decided to see if I could find more information. I found a little more but not much. I realized a few people on here seem to know about the gun so I'm asking your opinions. How much is the gun worth if I wanted to sell it? is there any way I can get parts for it? I found an online owners manual and I realized I'm missing a few parts in the power piston assembly. I'm just looking for any information I can get about this gun. Thanks,

Matt

WARPED1
07-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Try HaveBlue, this is from his site.
http://airsoldier.com/~haveblue/armory/

Almeister
07-30-2005, 08:58 PM
try www.mcarterbrown.com

CKY_Alliance
07-30-2005, 11:08 PM
From what that site says there are only 280 priduced..so pretty rare i would say..ts prolly worth a decent amount to the right person..but check out mcarterbrown they know alot about old guns over there.

RingOfScale
07-31-2005, 03:21 AM
i'm sure doc or the peeps at punisher's customs could fix it for yah ...

then it would probably be a pretty good collectors item like others have said.

-rIng

peewee
07-31-2005, 11:53 AM
Wow , they had a picture of a scorpion elite!!! I never thought of looking. My first semi!!! Sounded like you were beating a cast iron skillet with a hammer every time you pulled the trigger.

WARPED1
07-31-2005, 12:15 PM
HB @ Air Soldier might have the parts needed or can fabricate them I bet.