PDA

View Full Version : Betterbetterbetter MORE MORE!

Alpha
07-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Why does everything have to be better? Don't you guys like the game now? I mean, I always talk about innovation and stuff.. But why does everything have to be better?

I mean yeah its in human nature, but we aint human, we be AOers.

VFX_Fenix
07-31-2005, 12:09 AM
I'd be more or less happy if the current state of technology where to come to a halt and let someone with some sort of ultimate authority sit down and figure out what direction this game should be going in. As it stands it seems it's all in the hands of the consumers which is fine for recreational play however there needs to be some sort of application of some sort of "Ultimate Goal" that the game as a sport needs to be pointed towards.

Oh yeah, and AGD needs to retake the tourney scene :ninja: lol :rolleyes:

ojhspyro89
07-31-2005, 01:05 AM
I like how it is... sorta. I almost wish it were back a lil farther when all this stuff was going on. Its amazing what you get on the field, ramping and bounce...

Im looking into buying a pump, i swear i want to play woods! :tard:

Blazestorm
07-31-2005, 01:20 AM
I haven't bought an "innovative" thing in so long

I have an 05 dragon, same design as the classic timmy from 01.
Empire-reloader... just sound activated halo from.... 01?
45/45 Crossfire tank... same design as it's always been...
NXe pack, fairly recent, 04?
JT Team pants, nothing too amazing, they're just like moto-cross pants from the 90s
I got some JT gloves... don't even have velcro straps ;)
JT 05 proflex... same as the old ones just the new frame is easier to remove lenses from.
Dye ATC's, one of the first pair I snagged for $20 bucks, they're falling apart though.

There really isn't any innovation, just redesigns.

Oh well :)

VFX_Fenix
07-31-2005, 01:34 AM
I know what I'd like to see, the return of the "Top Gun" competitions. None of this X-Ball/NPPL/PSP/XPSL/CFOA stuff. Just honest, straight-up gun fights in small arenas with minimal cover and short time limits.

Automaggot68
08-01-2005, 12:25 AM
I know what I'd like to see, the return of the "Top Gun" competitions. None of this X-Ball/NPPL/PSP/XPSL/CFOA stuff. Just honest, straight-up gun fights in small arenas with minimal cover and short time limits.

Remember the Joust swith the Excalibers?

VFX_Fenix
08-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Can't say that I do, but there was a point in time that all the local tournaments I knew about had a Top Gun as a side wager sort of thing that were always a lot of fun to watch and play in.