PDA

View Full Version : Lookin to respark my interest in paintball

NewMagMan21
07-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Well guys...I've been gone for 2 months from paintball...but it feels like forever...I cant remember parts I used to, cant remember terminology and crap like that...its pathetic. Im kind of drifting away from paintball so I'v decided to do something to peek my interest again...and this is to sell my mag and get a new gun...(Im thinkin a new ICD Promaster)...So my question is should I do this...(no biased thoughts please)...and how much do you think I could get for my mag?
Im hoping my pic will work...(Ive been gone and have to adapt to this new way of pic showing)...
http://redblackautomag.mypicgallery.com/

Parts include:
CP 12" One peice Classic
CP long Front grip
ULE Body
Stock Classic Rail
Rogue 15* asa
Logic Frame w/ angel grip
LVL 10 kit
ANS Regulator
68 Classic Valve

Just lemme know would you? Price? and does my pic work or not...and should I use another pic

FreakBaller12
07-31-2005, 12:13 AM
I'd say 250ish
"Nobody ever leaves paintball, they just take breaks from it"
:ninja:

NewMagMan21
07-31-2005, 12:16 AM
250...ouch...thats all...2 peices on here cost that much new... resale value blows

VFX_Fenix
07-31-2005, 12:22 AM
Few things working against you.

The biggest is the market, or lack there of, or Automags.

NewMagMan21
07-31-2005, 12:23 AM
well noted

Destructo6
07-31-2005, 01:40 AM
I haven't played in over a year, but I know I'll always be interested and will always return. Even if all you have is an old Spyder, you're still good.

Bear_Claw
07-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Yeah i have not played in over a year also. I AM planning to play a senerio game this year but that looks to be as far as my paint ball drive will take me LOL.

I lost ALOT of intrest in this game now for alot of differant reasons. Although i may still play the odd game i HIGHLY doubt i will be returning to regualr play like i used to.

MoneyShot
07-31-2005, 10:14 AM
I have taken like a 5 month break from paintball, and i feel like i dont want to play anymore, but then i go and play agian and i get right back into it. I fall even more in love with the game.

dre1919
07-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Man...come on, two months is nothing! :) I've only been able to play a few times in the last year...now that sucks. Especially when the desire to play is there every single day, just not the money. Anyway, I didn't even look at your Mag's picture but I'll tell you right now you aren't going to get much for it. Not nearly as much as you have in it anyway. The buyer's market we have now drives the prices waaaay down, and since you can now get Angels used for $400, and you can buy a brand new ION for $300 I think, there's very little resale value. That, and you have a Mag, which I'm sorry to say is worth about as much through re-sale as a Tippmann. I've been trying to sell my buddies backup Mag for a couple months now, and I can't even get $200 for it (and that's with aftermarket parts and barrels)! Good luck though, perhaps you'll have better luck than I have.

~dre

onedude36
07-31-2005, 04:44 PM
Parting it will probably get you more $$$ but requires more effort and time.

Try a pump.

Aslan
07-31-2005, 08:23 PM
I've seen similar Mags on Ebay with $250.00 to $350.00 price tags, but nobody buys them. I would probably bid up to $115.00 for that one (if I wanted another Mag)...but I always get outbid...you'd probably get $175 for it...best guess.

11 Bravo
07-31-2005, 08:57 PM
A new gun probably wont do it for you. Keep your gun save your money and take a break. I got burned out on paintball and bought a brand new gun, played with it twice and then took a 11 year break from paintball. I am now back into it and addicted as I was back then but I still have that gun and dont use it because it is now outdated. I wasted my money.

RingOfScale
08-08-2005, 01:18 AM
Today i played for the first time in 8 months. Omg it is sooo great being back.

Dont try and force your interest, just take a break for a while and when you come back it will seem soooo much sweeter, and you will be glad your still using the gun you love!

-rIng

ultralight
08-08-2005, 01:40 AM
ok... rough estimates for price if you parted it out:

valve - 50
LV10 - 55
frame - 80ish
asa - 10
front grip - 10
rail - 20ish
body - 85ish
barrel - 15ish

grand total - roughly 270 - 325.

but it will be spread out over time and you will be more likely to spend the money as it comes in and you will also very likely be stuck with onds and ends.
good luck.