PDA

View Full Version : what to through in a spydermag frame?

gortman44
07-31-2005, 11:37 AM
Alright, i built the spyder mag convertion in one night. it seams to work flawlesly. Althougth it is slow like my grandmother. So i need to get a new board and micro switch. DO i also need a new noid, like a better one so to say, and the last question. Where can i get like the t-board and all boards. WHat is the best board to use.

master_alexander
07-31-2005, 11:46 AM
scanario dream for the t board. you can also find the homepage by www.pbreview.com...

and check out the IS board as well. it is supposed to be fast.

Lurker27
07-31-2005, 12:30 PM
scenariodreams.com

pick up a ramping chip and a t-switch while you're there.

Xenocide
07-31-2005, 01:34 PM
i got the t board without ramping, and my spidermag went from a 12 bps to a 18 bps monster. No new noid needed.

The new "ramping" t-board chip also has normal modes, and adds shot cueing, which would probably increase your rof to the valve'e max (at stock input presures of course :) )

The only thing is you will actually have to mill holes for the eyes for shot cueing to work, but that will let you go back to a lvl 7 bolt if you want, (Which worked wonders for the consistancy and rof of my little spydermag project).

gortman44
07-31-2005, 04:03 PM
hmmmm, i like what i hear....... now i wonder when my freakin devil frame is coming.. i built this in one night. why does it take him 4+ months

teufelhunden
07-31-2005, 04:18 PM
hmmmm, i like what i hear....... now i wonder when my freakin devil frame is coming.. i built this in one night. why does it take him 4+ months

Cuz the DevilMag is custom.

:rolleyes:

Asym
07-31-2005, 11:20 PM
now i wonder when my freakin devil frame is coming..
hahaha.

I laugh because I did the same thing while waiting for my devil frame, except used a dragun TES frame. T-board is nice for its price. Just installed the ramping chip this week and played today, only set mine to ramp to 16bps which it does fine. Stock solenoid should be fine just keep an eye out for wear on its actuating pin/rod.

T-board is a drop in replacement board so no mods needed to fit in your frame. Half the price of a morlock/TAG board which you should already be getting in your Devil. It has less features though, but both have eyes and the T-board doesn't auto shut-off if your playing long scenario games with long breaks between shots.