PDA

View Full Version : The Days Events

Micromag5371
12-02-2001, 07:54 PM
Today sucked. Its been almost 4 months since i have played paintball so today i decided i would go to a different field where my friend works. Earlier in the week i planned this out and bought a case of marballizer for $70(darn leeches), as opposed to big ball .when i got to the field everybody was all cocky and arrogant...So much for them, I thought. so we all got ready and we start playing, and my gun starts breaking marballizers, and my nitro tank is a 32*, which i unfortunately bought, so i cant fire all that fast without major drop-off. so i wasnt short-stroking. well, all together, i got lit-up about 5 times, got shot about 11 times, didnt make any eliminations, and wasted alot of money. i blew about 1500 rds on the scenery i guess. now, i am not a bad player, i dont know why i wasnt scoring today. when i played at my regular field i usually score 7-11 eliminations on a good day.... i have alot of green paper tied up into my micromag and its really starting to let me down. my spyder on nitro is probably better shooting than the mag. i am 15 and it really sucks squirrel sack when you have a bad day in one of your only hobbies that you dont play alot. Well, i just felt like sharing my days events with all of you people.

Cha0tic
12-02-2001, 08:31 PM
wow, that stinks. we all have our bad days though. 70$ for marbs? they are alot cheaper at my local store...

Mild 7
12-02-2001, 09:13 PM
I feel you man. After finishing college, I don't play all that often. And when I do, which was rare as once or twice in a year, I suffered the same dilama. However, not so much on my setup, but everything else you have mentioned. So I took a couple of years off and put my guns on display as a piece of art in my condo.

2 years went by and I relocated back to NYC from the mid-west, I touched base with my old buddies that used to play paintball with me back in the 80's. My guns came out of retirement and switched status to active duty once again. It feels great to play again. I just need to get back in shape. And I also hope those "bad days" will never return.

Feel better.

MagMan5446
12-02-2001, 09:43 PM
I got shot 87 times my 2nd time playing paintball. In one game too.

magic55
12-02-2001, 09:51 PM
how the heck did that happen magman?

gimp
12-02-2001, 10:11 PM
87, thats a lot. My record is 35.