PDA

View Full Version : I really Hate Microline!!!! ArggHHHh!!

LawFox32
12-02-2001, 08:22 PM
Does anyone else. Well here goes, This isn't tech I am just ventin a lil so please don't move this.

Ok I am over at my friend's house yesterday and we are goin out to shoot some real old paintballs in his back yard, Well I gas up and the microline fitting breaks. I am really mad. That is the second time my microline has broken and I feel like a complete DumbA--!

Oh well I think the fittings are the original fittings on the gun which was bought in what 95 I think. Oh well looks like I am goin to BCBG saturday before we play and get some MacroLine; Is it better?, more durable, are the fittings better quality?

Thanx for your input and for your listening to my frustration.

Cha0tic
12-02-2001, 08:29 PM
i think your microline problem was that it was old.

i think macroline is tested at a higher pressure, and i have never had any problems with mine.

Vegeta
12-02-2001, 08:31 PM
hmmm. I dont use either.. but I have heard plenty of horror stories about Marco breaking.. the actual line, not fitting. Thats just what I have heard..

MagMan5446
12-02-2001, 09:45 PM
Micro sucks a big one.

Get macro or SS Hose. I like macro because it looks better IMO.

slushee
12-03-2001, 10:27 AM
used micro for years .. running around 900psi these day's with no problems

quite ironically, the first time my local shop showed me macro when it first came out, they gassed up a 'mag and the macroline blew :D

PyRo
12-03-2001, 05:12 PM
SS is best
Macro is good
Micro blows
I would go for SS, that stuff will last you a real long time. If you want a plasticish line though, go for Macro, it doesn't have too many problems.

PyRo
12-03-2001, 05:15 PM
If you do go macro, be sure to get good stuff.

LawFox32
12-03-2001, 06:29 PM
Who makes the "good" stuff, what do I need to watch out for when buying macroline; Is there any difference