PDA

View Full Version : got a new emag! and emag questions

master_alexander
08-01-2005, 08:14 PM
ok so i decided to combine my 2 thread ideas....

i just got a new emag!

it has:

origonal emag valve 240!!!
non uled emag lowers
3.2 software
old school p/f emag body h/r (grey)
purple warp with all mods (superwarp)

i have changed the many mag parts i have and now this gun has a blue ule body and a freak system :D

my questions are:
how much does the stock emag rail weigh?
and how much does it cost to ule the lowers?

when i turn the gun on and press the top button...
what is SPS?
what is ACE?
what is SHBF?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/master_alexander/23fb3046.jpg

pics up!!!! this is what it currentley looks like. this is how it will stay, only needs a new rail(shadow rail) and im getting a level 10.

rellikmok
08-01-2005, 08:29 PM
SPS = Shots Per Second
ACE = eyes I think
not sure about the other one because my emag is still 1.37 :(

BigEvil
08-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Congrats on your new toy.

Im not sure how much the stock emag rail is, but the ULE weighs nothing compared to it. I know i have one of each.

SPS is the speed setting. 20 is the highest. Think of it as balls per second. Im not sure what SPS actually stands for.

ACE is a left over in the software for the Xmag ACE board. 99.999999999999999% sure you dont have one, so keep that at 0

The SHBF is the shot buffer. keep that at its lowest, which I believe is 4.

OH, and I wouldnt bother ULEing the lowers. Unless you can get someone you know to do it for cheap, its probably not worth the money for the machine work and re-anno.

behemoth
08-01-2005, 08:39 PM
SPS is the speed setting. 20 is the highest. Think of it as balls per second. Im not sure what SPS actually stands for.

Shots Per Second.

tribalman
08-01-2005, 09:56 PM
what is SPS?
what is ACE?
what is SHBF?

sps, shot's per second. put it at 15. most tourneys only allow a max of 15 bps.
ace. anti chop eye. if you have a milled section of the body with wires comming out of it. put it at 1. if not, put it at 0 (zero).
shbf. shot buffer. i have 1.3 so i have no idea on this setting. use 4 like big evil said.

master_alexander
08-01-2005, 10:17 PM
ok so the sps always is at 20 (unless i cahnge it of course) and the shot bufferer always stays at 4. the acs ends up staying at 2. when i turn it on and off.

how do i change it so it is set in concrete?

master_alexander
08-01-2005, 10:26 PM
pics up!!!

Boydster
08-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Hm, if that had an unanodized rail it would look identical to my old emag. :p

MonsterMag
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Ace doesnt matter on your Emag unless get your marker milled and find a board. Have fun with your new toy. You have to play with it for awhile to get the trigger and stuff right were you want em. I took me about 2 months to get my emag as fast as it can go.
I love mine.
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/28000/000_0047_rs.JPG

master_alexander
08-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Hm, if that had an unanodized rail it would look identical to my old emag. :p

that is what i was thinking

and monstermag, how fast can it go?

i really need an empire reloader... (decided against halo)

this gun is so cool. i have wanted one ever since i got into mags.

doober
08-02-2005, 01:29 AM
i just got an all ule black mag 3.2 and love the thing when i got it it only had 2200 shots on the counter but since then iv setup my trigger near perfect and i have 58450 shots on it just from practicing :headbang: :shooting: :headbang:

master_alexander
08-02-2005, 08:19 AM
i have another question (wow what a surprise)

how does performance change with the new trigger?

can they install it for me? (bad expierence with former electronic guns)

i figured how to set it so it stays on the mode i put it at. but can annyone explain SHBF? i know its the shot bufferer, but how does chaneing it make a difference? if i know how it works/what it does i can tune it faster than annything.

Dayspring
08-02-2005, 08:40 AM
SHBF is the amount of time (in milliseconds) that the gun will wait before looking for another trigger pull.

4 is the lowest. 100 is the highest.

What this means is that after the trigger pull, it will wait the set # of ms before it will begin to register another trigger pull. If you have it too high, and you pull the trigger faster than that interval, you'll lose the shots.

Also, FYI- SHBF of 4 is fine in e mode. But in hybrid, keep it around 20+ because it will bounce like crazy.