PDA

View Full Version : What is the best adjustment for your trigger...

javasnot17
08-02-2005, 12:50 AM
I just picked up a brand-new X-Mag about 2 weeks ago, & I just had a couple of questions on the trigger adjustment. For all the E-Mag/X-Mag owners, what do you guys feel is the best trigger adjustment for your gun? I don't know if its me, or my adjustment, but I just can't seem to get used to the stock trigger all that well. Probably because of that giant hump in the middle. I'm thinking of getting a fireblade from LogicPB, so I can walk the trigger a little better. Would you recommend a fireblade over the stock trigger? As for adjustment, the trigger set-up that came with the gun seems fine. It seems pretty sensitive, but I'm curious if I can get it even more sensitive than it already is. How far back can the magnet in the center of the trigger go before it pops out? Right now, mine's sitting flush with the back of the trigger. As for the magnets on top of the trigger, is it better to have 2 or 1 installed? Thanks for your input dudes.

Dayspring
08-02-2005, 08:48 AM
There is no "better" from one person to another.

Couple things to remember- you can't get the trigger magnet too close to the sensor otherwise it won't boot up. Secondly, if you want a light pull, use 1 magnet with an oring underneath it. (The one in the trigger frame above the trigger.)