PDA

View Full Version : has anybody else seen this ? i lol'd

Soopa Villain17
08-02-2005, 11:13 PM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=kDfqCupt4mjq6Kid1C0qouDLL5iTA3Fv_qQ=?Pro ductID=K4TAqArbI9cAAAEF9azBwgyC

what wa way of trying to make more money , disscuss but dont flame :)

ShocktoSanity
08-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Yeah I've seen cyc system, I saw it at my local proshop before I saw it here on the net. I think its preetty cool that you can take your single tube 98c and convert. Better than that over and under A-5.

Halliday
08-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Just get a better hopper for your 98C.

VFX_Fenix
08-02-2005, 11:37 PM
That's actually kinda cool, I'm not sure how well it'd work (based just on the picture, I'm sure the Tippmann guys did enough testing on it to even put it out there). Yet another upgrade the M98 croud can spend their money on, and they can start using tac-caps now to boot! :ninja:

Brink
08-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Its pretty cool, I really expected it to be more than 60 bucks.

VFX_Fenix
08-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Yeah I've seen cyc system, I saw it at my local proshop before I saw it here on the net. I think its preetty cool that you can take your single tube 98c and convert. Better than that over and under A-5.

The A-5 isn't a stacked blowback... it's an inline blowback just like the M98 and virtually every other gun Tippmann's ever made that was a pneumatic semi-auto.

And consider the price of a "Better hopper" for the M98C then consider the cost of the conversion kit. For less money you can have more, combine that with the cost of batteries and it's cheaper in the long run by quite a bit.

Jaan
08-03-2005, 12:02 AM
I have a 98 with flatline and electro trigger frame that I got back in like, '98. This is alls I need to finish it off finally lol.

Caffiend
08-03-2005, 12:07 AM
if it works exactly like the A-5, it looks like a good idea. And not a half bad price either, about the price of...an apache maybe?

ShocktoSanity
08-03-2005, 12:16 AM
I stand corrected :)

jewie27
08-03-2005, 02:05 AM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=kDfqCupt4mjq6Kid1C0qouDLL5iTA3Fv_qQ=?Pro ductID=K4TAqArbI9cAAAEF9azBwgyC

what wa way of trying to make more money , disscuss but dont flame :)

um yes, that is the point of running a business. It's also a good upgrade for Tippmann owners.

warbeak2099
08-03-2005, 04:40 PM
That's actually kinda cool, I'm not sure how well it'd work (based just on the picture, I'm sure the Tippmann guys did enough testing on it to even put it out there). Yet another upgrade the M98 croud can spend their money on, and they can start using tac-caps now to boot! :ninja:

Considering the fact that Tippmann used the 98c to build and design the cyclone system, I'm sure it works well enough. Also consider that the A-5 is the same gun as the 98c with a different looking exterior, built in va, and a removeable gripframe. So it shouldn't differ at all from performance attained with an A-5 Cyclone.

Yes yes, if you want to get into technicalities Tippmann really started working on the cyclone for their Pro-Series markers (Factory F/A). But the current gas powered version was built on the 98.

DiSoRdeR
08-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I really like this, if I still used my 98 custom I would pick one of these up. I would expect it to cost alot more than that, I think alot of people with model 98's or 98 customs will pick one up.