PDA

View Full Version : El dio de los Muertos BC Game in Prescott AZ August 27-28

Trix
08-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Story
By Jonathon Foust

Kristen used a single trembling finger to part the blinds in the General’s office. The cold orange sun was setting beneath steel gray clouds as the rains came to a close. The sun lit the clouds from below giving the military base an otherworldly sheen in the dying light. Only a few hours earlier she had been a huddling mass in a besieged bedroom across town. Now Kristen was a battle-hardened veteran of what could prove to be humanity’s final war for survival.
The townspeople and military personnel had managed to fend off some of the rampaging horde of demons and zombies, but not enough. In the end they were right back where they started: Pinned in and surrounded by a rotting army of corpses hungry for blood and brain.
The fences around the base were electrified and razor-topped but from her vantage point at the window Kristen could see that the dead were mobbing the fence in hordes like moths to a bug zapper. This was a very large zapper, but the fact was that the generators would not hold out forever. The light was dying and so was the battery that kept the creatures at bay.
The door opened and a long-faced private appeared in the doorway. His eyes were distant and hollow as one who had seen into hell. Many people had that look these days. Kristen knew that the time had come to mount an offensive. She grabbed the rifle at her side and walked toward the door.
Now was the time to take the fight to the creatures. Now was the time to rise.

This is a 24 hour game held at the Cross U Ranch(crossuranch.com) in Prescott, AZ. The game costs $45 if registered by August 10th and $60 August 11th-Event. If you pre reg by August 10th you recieve $5 off your first case of paint. Paint costs are $75 a case for Karnage Premium and $65 a case for Karnage Recreational Grade. Friday night will be a free BBQ for all players on behalf of BC and their sponsors. Be ready to have fun at the game and then be treated to a wonderful prize package afterwards. For more info visit www.blackcatpaintball.com and the forums. We hope to see you there.

Trix
08-22-2005, 09:24 PM
The game is this weekend so come on out!!

msprince
08-23-2005, 08:51 AM
THis game should be a riot! It's a continuation on a game that got rained out last year so each team has had a year in planning all their dastardly deeds!! :cool: You don't want to miss it if you don't have to. Southwest Voodoo, AZ Thunderstruck, AZ Ghille Men, Battle Born, Team Phreekz, EVIL INC. and many other great teams will be in attendance!!

See ya there Friday!! :clap:

Trix
08-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Rivalrys that have built up for a year or so are always good. :mad:

msprince
08-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Especially if you are on the TOP of their "hitlist" :shooting: :rofl:

I'm looking forward to not getting shot

Caffiend
08-26-2005, 05:00 PM
aww msprince, you're not at the top of our list, the Vicious Sissies are :D
but you're REEEEAALLL close :rofl:

msprince
08-29-2005, 11:12 AM
So Gargoyle made me surrender at night time BUT besides that I believe I was completely ignored on the field by Voodoo! I'm a little offended and relieved at the same time :D

Caffiend - You're wife is SUPER Cute pregnant! You're so lucky :clap:

Caffiend
08-29-2005, 12:46 PM
LOL! We had our sites set on Rabbit :shooting: But with Voodoo love of course

Thanks, and I know! :D