PDA

View Full Version : Barrel for the MiniMag

xsiegex
08-03-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm going to buy a new barrel for this beast. I just don't know what to get. A friend of mine told me to get the Phase2 but I've looked for it on the web and cant find it. Any suggestions as to what kind of barrel I should get? I'm willing to spend about 69 bucks on one.

Dayspring
08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
WEll, it all depends...

I suggest getting a ULE body, that way you can choose from the cocker barrels on the market. The # of twist lock barrels is dwindling.

sumorai
08-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I've got a minimag also. It came with a 12" twistlock J&J Performance ceramic barrel. It's a damn nice barrel. Quiet, accurate, good with X-Ball Gold & Origin Camo (all I've used in it so far).

All new mag bodies use autococker threads, though, so yeah there's probably not too many companies making twistlock barrels anymore. If you get a ULE body (with 'cocker threads) from AGD now you get a warpfeed for free also. $145

stoupa
08-04-2005, 03:00 AM
You can still get Lapco barrels, even if they are no longer made in twist-lock versions. Probably the best barrel would be custom made by Palmer, if you send the gun in, they will match the barrel to the valve. But it wouldn't be too cheap.

RedFoxPainter
08-04-2005, 03:37 AM
I got about 10 barrels, hit me up if ur interested
phschem@gmail.com