PDA

View Full Version : stock mag trigger frame

grant40k
08-04-2005, 06:16 PM
is the stock mag trigger frame solid? im tryin to think out how im gonna make my pnumatic trigger work. is it possible with the stock frame?

PsychoBaller
08-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Its definately possible. If your talking about the Carbon Fiber stock frames, you can cut them easily with a Demel... cut out any shape ya want from them. They are pretty narrow though.

grant40k
08-04-2005, 11:46 PM
thanks.
any one got pics my mags in the mail so i dont have acces to one

Alpha
08-05-2005, 12:01 AM
Yes rebel! Make your own pneumags!

I dont think the LPR will fit, you'll have to grind out your own bracket to hold the 3-way, and you'll need a way to hook up the RAM.

grant40k
08-05-2005, 12:22 AM
im thinking of puting the lpr right next to the hpa tank in a pocket on the tank cover. and i need my mag or some pics of a stock trigger frame to figure out the mounting :) thanks for the interest :cheers:

Alpha
08-05-2005, 11:23 AM
YEa I was thinking of that too. But you still have three other mounting options..

If you have a gas thru foregrip, you can mount it so it sticks out to the front like it would on a cocker. Then you just need to mill out a channel on your fame (easily done with a drill press or a luke) for the hose. You'll need a 1/8" NPT (size 27) tap for this.

You can also mount it on a tee comming off your valve.This way its the most out of the way. You can just drill a hole in your frame or in teh grips for the hose to enter.

Then, you can mount it right off your ASA. Use a tee there, and have it come straight back off the asa.

EDIT: By the way, I have a parts list on my website, www.thealphamag.com. Go to mag tech, and its right there with pneumatic parts. It has a link tow here you can buy all the stuff you'll need (except for drill bits and screws)