PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday slade...

slade
08-04-2005, 10:06 PM
well, no one noticed, as i expected... :( :cry:

actually im mainly writing this cause i got my best present yesterday: my licence! it was actually sorta funny, i spent probably 10+ hours the few days before the test practicing, mainly parallel parking... and then he didnt test me on that. he had me make 3 right hand turns, back up in a straight line, go back to the registry and then he gave me my licence. it was probably less than 2 minutes on the road. so anyone in massachusetts, when you go for your road test, hope you get the state trooper who is around 20 with a buzz cut.

so, now that i have my licence, i have to go through the other hard part: finding out how to navigate. i have to go to canobie paintball this sunday for the first time, and i think i want to go alone...

Vex
08-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Congratulations, slade!

Sorry for not noticing... :(

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-05-2005, 03:13 AM
or you can skip all of that and just sign a waiver then get your license :)

oldsoldier
08-05-2005, 07:19 AM
Happy B day colin. Sad your own teammates didnt notice... :( Congrats on your lisence though!!

slade
08-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Happy B day colin. Sad your own teammates didnt notice... :( Congrats on your lisence though!!
thanks. i didnt really expect anyone to notice, considering i never notice anyone elses birthday... that and i am the young quiet kid who sucks at paintball :p

MoneyShot
08-05-2005, 11:14 AM
happy birthday man, and i know what it feels like to get lost going somewhere, but then when you finally figuer out how to get there it gives you a bid sense of accomplishment.