PDA

View Full Version : Big Up to TunaMan

GoblinGreen
08-06-2005, 01:57 AM
I recieved a parcel in the post yesterday. An I thought man this is a light package, Tuna must have forgotten a couple of my spares. But wow! all was in the box.
I recieved a nickel ULE X-valve RT with an nickel Omega Rail and nickel intelliframe.
This marker is light as hell, I put a few hopper of paint through it so I could feel the ULE trigger pull, Shoots like a dream. :shooting:
Gonna put it to the test tomorrow.

I recieved a bunch of E-mag spares as well so I just need to Place those in my marker and I pretty much have two new guns.
Now when is that Predator Board gonna get here :D

I oredered the stuff from Tuna end of June about. Took a little while to put together but has been worth the wait, nothing was missing. Yeah you sent it in a smart parts box you didn't buy an ION did you :rofl:

I recommend Tuna for overseas customers, Only catch was I had to pay Customs tax which came to about one/sixth of the price of the package. I dunno if you can get around that by sending it as a gift. Thanks Again you will get an order from me again sometime. :hail: hail Tunaman I owe you a beer :cheers:

atm743
08-06-2005, 02:10 AM
I recieved a parcel in the post yesterday. An I thought man this is a light package, Tuna must have forgotten a couple of my spares. But wow! all was in the box.
I recieved a nickel ULE X-valve RT with an nickel Omega Rail and nickel intelliframe.
This marker is light as hell, I put a few hopper of paint through it so I could feel the ULE trigger pull, Shoots like a dream. :shooting:
Gonna put it to the test tomorrow.

I recieved a bunch of E-mag spares as well so I just need to Place those in my marker and I pretty much have two new guns.
Now when is that Predator Board gonna get here :D

I oredered the stuff from Tuna end of June about. Took a little while to put together but has been worth the wait, nothing was missing. Yeah you sent it in a smart parts box you didn't buy an ION did you :rofl:

I recommend Tuna for overseas customers, Only catch was I had to pay Customs tax which came to about one/sixth of the price of the package. I dunno if you can get around that by sending it as a gift. Thanks Again you will get an order from me again sometime. :hail: hail Tunaman I owe you a beer :cheers:

yea hes the best

i got my e-mag from him supper fast. its was tuned the best as well.

i think he has the best prices.

MoneyShot
08-06-2005, 10:16 AM
tuna is a pimp

gortman44
08-06-2005, 10:21 AM
tuna is a pimp

hey tuna, how many ladies friends you have? billions i bet :rolleyes:

MoneyShot
08-06-2005, 10:35 AM
yep, they all flock to him like the paintball guns do

JoshK
08-06-2005, 11:28 AM
yep, they all flock to him like the paintball guns do

Haha...this thread makes me laugh. But it is true...Tuna is a pimp.

MonsterMag
08-06-2005, 06:42 PM
tuna is a pimp
No, Tuna is God.

All bow to the power of the fish.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

Soopa Villain17
08-06-2005, 06:51 PM
tuna is married :ninja:

NoFearPaintballer
08-07-2005, 04:47 PM
That wouldnt stop me! :rolleyes: ;)

just kidding

Maggot6
08-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Sadly, I don't need anything else from tunaman, but I might just order stuff from him because he is such a good seller.. :tard:

All hail Tuna

PsychoBaller
08-08-2005, 02:01 AM
"I love tuna cause its soooo deliscious.... Gottts to go fiiiisssshhhinnnngg"

:bounce:

Mr. Mouse
08-08-2005, 11:01 AM
so where the pictures? :argh:

Mag Master 04
08-09-2005, 04:53 PM
tuna does rock the house! and yes pimping does come easy for the big tuna :p ! thanks again tuna u will hear from me soon

SPECK
08-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Enough Said.

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/876/tunathepimp6uz.png

brianlojeck
08-10-2005, 06:00 PM
A tuna can weigh at much as 1500lbs, and can CRUISE at up to 70mph in the water.

Do not mess with a tuna. ;-)

(I just sent my guns off to him, I'm trying to earn some brownie points...)