PDA

View Full Version : Automag classic help

7Infamous7
08-07-2005, 04:53 AM
Hey,
in a few weeks im gonna be buying an automag classic form dorpaintball.com

http://www.doropaintball.com/AB1038101EQuick/shopexd.asp?id=6355

and im confused what i have to do to make the ULE centerfeed mainbody fit my gun?? :confused:

Also, will the intelliframe fit this gun?

sorry if these questions are n00bish but well i am a n00b when it comes to mags :D

Thanks

Ben :shooting:

nipplez
08-07-2005, 05:48 AM
You dont have to do anything to make the ule body or the intelliframe fit. they pretty much bolt on. Just make sure you torque the field strip and the screw near the trigger the same or it will not align properly

Webby
08-07-2005, 06:45 AM
You should also mention that the twist-lock nubbin inside the rail must be popped out.

bleachit
08-07-2005, 11:14 AM
you have a private message.

darrickws
08-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Why pay $250 for a whole gun you dont need? Shop here on AO...You can buy a

1) valve for $50 or a valve with level 10 for around $80
2) RT rail with sear for $35 - $40

That way you are only spending around $100 to $125 for the parts you need. Then put your ULE body and Intelli on it. If you dont have those, pick them up here as well. There are lots of people on AO that can help you.

7Infamous7
08-07-2005, 12:01 PM
i would buy on here but i live in England and i doubt not many people would be willing to ship it. Plus i dont really want to buy 2nd hand because as i dont really want a marker that some one else has had.

Thanks for answering my questions

Ben :shooting:

MoneyShot
08-07-2005, 09:46 PM
that is a lot of money for that automag. Especially if your not even going to be using like hardly any of the parts already on it. Your going to need to buy hosed and everything for it. I would jsut search around more and see if you can find a better deal, and maybe some people may be willing to ship to england here on AO. But good luck with whatever you do.

Raven001
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I would check with MarkM here on AO. He's from over there and might know of a place in England where you can get a classic. I don't know if AGD Europe still exists or not.

I'm sure that if you buy from the states that along with shipping you will have to pay some kind of import duty and maybe even taxes.

You should also be aware that the classic valve with level 7 does have a bit of blowback. You will have to keep an eye on how much paint is left in your hopper so as not to get a ball in the stack blown up into it.....