PDA

View Full Version : i need pds

overkill8000
08-07-2005, 05:18 PM
ok vapor is kinda high any of u guys no a site were i can just buy pds and i can install it myself please post links.....

overkill8000
08-07-2005, 07:27 PM
come on someone i just need a site were i can buy it cause my local feild install it

BigEvil
08-07-2005, 07:36 PM
What type of gun are you talking about. ?

Jaan
08-07-2005, 07:43 PM
So, if I understand you correctly, you have some sort of paintball marker which does not currently have a Paintball Detection System, also known as "eyes" installed ... and you would like to know if there is someplace on-line where you could purchase the parts so your local field can install them for you. Right?

No offense but it's REALLY hard to make out what you're trying to say. Let's start with the basics, what is the name of the marker?

CKY_Alliance
08-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Its for a sonic bushmaster.

He needs PDS..or really any type of eyes..it has a chaos board in it...

Will any brand eyes work on this board?I believe he wants ICD's PDS but if it will take any brand of eyes there might be a cheaper way to go.

Oh yea we are talking break beam eyes here.

overkill8000
08-07-2005, 07:49 PM
im sorry guys i have been really busy yes like cky said it's that and its got a chaos borad in it and i need breakbeam eyes but i thought idc only could take pds but if they cant take others u got a link to buy some

CKY_Alliance
08-07-2005, 07:54 PM
im sorry guys i have been really busy yes like cky said it's that and its got a chaos borad in it and i need breakbeam eyes but i thought idc only could take pds but if they cant take others u got a link to buy some

Translation:

Like cky_alliance said it is a sonic bushmaster,and it has a chaos board in it.I need break beam eyes.I thought that ICD markers could only take PDS, but if the chaos board can take any brand of eyes, please recomend some brands and give a link. :cheers:

tranman
08-07-2005, 08:01 PM
http://www.paintballfirst.com/get_item_1516101.htm

Bonebrake bushy wiring harness.

CKY_Alliance
08-07-2005, 08:04 PM
ok thanks..and i assume those will work with the chaos board?

any other recomendations appreciated also.

overkill8000
08-07-2005, 08:14 PM
now do i need all those wires for just eyes and then what bout eye covers

tranman
08-07-2005, 08:38 PM
It's easiest just to get the wiring harness with eyes, as for eye covers im sure you can find them but you're gonna have to drill and tap the body to keep them on, and drill holes for the eyes. Not really a task you want to do unless you're good with the machinery necessary. I did my own ACE on my angel using a 2k4 chaos board and bushy harness, it wasn't fun. But I made it turn out great, plus I made my own wiring harness, that was a PITA!

tranman
08-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Vaporworks is currently installing PDS anti-chop eyes into Bushmasters/BKO's. This includes milling the body to fit for eye covers, installing the eyes, covers, and on/off switch for the eyes. Bodies are precision milled via CNC. We are currently one of the few companies that actually do the eye installs to ICD specifications.

Pricing is $125 + $12 for return ground shipping.

That's not a bad deal actually!! I didnt know you had to mill the body for the eye covers to fit, how do you plan on doing that yourself?

www.vaporworks.net

overkill8000
08-07-2005, 09:00 PM
very true very true and vapor is doin a deal 100 till the 15 but i might just buy the jambolt seems cheaper and less of a pain in my ............

minimag03
08-08-2005, 09:21 AM
You could get a MAC ram. It basicly works like the lvl 10. I think it also gives you a more shots per fill too.

http://shootpaint.com/store/pd-244595842.html?categoryId=13

pointm@n
08-08-2005, 09:30 AM
http://pbgeek.com/?sfgdata=4

Darryl does good work and has faster turn around time than Vaporworks because he is a smaller company. The black bushy on the bottom of the site used to be mine...

Lohman446
08-08-2005, 11:39 AM
So, if I understand you correctly, you have some sort of paintball marker which does not currently have a Paintball Detection System, also known as "eyes" installed ... and you would like to know if there is someplace on-line where you could purchase the parts so your local field can install them for you. Right?

No offense but it's REALLY hard to make out what you're trying to say. Let's start with the basics, what is the name of the marker?

Its not that hard. PDS is generally found on ICD markers because that is what they decided to call it, much as if I said Vision most people would realize I was discussing a Smart Parts marker. Chaos and Vaporworks are also involved with ICD markers the same as one would associate Rogue with AGD products or say a Dynasty board you would know was for a Shocker.

ojhspyro89
08-08-2005, 12:34 PM
PM me. You did on pbn......

overkill8000
08-08-2005, 03:34 PM
You could get a MAC ram. It basicly works like the lvl 10. I think it also gives you a more shots per fill too.

http://shootpaint.com/store/pd-244595842.html?categoryId=13

ok now does it work good any one no

Jaan
08-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Its not that hard.Yeah, I knew all that stuff, but I guess I was being a little snippy ... if you're asking for help you should put out a little effort and try to ask simple clear questions ... with relatively good spelling and punctuation. I don't think so much that it was difficult to comprehend, it was that the OP was surprised when nobody answered him right way :D With that being said ... the first time I read it my eyes crossed :tard:

overkill8000
08-08-2005, 08:36 PM
then dont post in here if u dont like my grammar theres is now one way to do sumthin so leave me alone