PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! Warp feed questions.

Speedy
12-03-2001, 01:38 PM
I have a few warp feed questions. I just installed my warpfeed on my angel.

1. Where can I get some more warp feed hose?
2. My hopper is very loose in the warp feed body. Is there any way to adjust this or am I missing a piece?
3. Is there a way to hook some sort of intellifeed setup to the warp? It appears to have a plug-in on the warp by the manual feed button.
4. If you can hook intellifeed to the warp where can I get the cable with connector(for angel) to do it?(I don't know if it matters but I am not running intellifeed for the hopper because I have a ricochet.)

thanks for any help that you can offer.

Russ
12-03-2001, 01:52 PM
1. You can get more hose directly from AGD $4 per foot.

2. CP makes an aluminum insert that goes into the feed neck of the Revy. I use a blue one. (They also make a black one, but it's too big) http://www.customproducts-az.com/ look under accesories.

3. Go to AGD's website > technical section. There is are detailed instruction on how to link an Angel to the Warp.
http://www.airgun.com/manual.html

4. See # 3 :)

Did you get the Warp today?

Cliffio
12-03-2001, 02:59 PM
this is WAY O/T
but it says in your sig you have a 2k2 fly2
when did those come out?
were the 2k2 fly1's somethign i missed??
i was just wonderin
thanks
later
CLiff

Speedy
12-03-2001, 04:08 PM
Yea I just got it this afternoon. Everything is great. Thanks for answering my questions to. I didn't even think about pm-ing you. Will the cp insert work on a ricochet?

Cliffio: The 2K2 Black (They are sweet) and CNC (wing milling) are officially out. The 2K2 Fly's are not officially out but the only differance is the spiral reg milling.

Thanks again Russ.

Cliffio
12-03-2001, 04:19 PM
uhh im aware that about the 2k2's i was refering to your sig, must just be a typo
but it says 2k2 fly 2

nevermind, i was just wonderin, thats all

Speedy
12-03-2001, 04:36 PM
I know this is an AGD site but does anyone know where I can get a intellifeed setup for the warp(angel). I read the tech article for making one but I do not want to cut my wiring harness. I am not using the intellifeed plug on the WDP for my revy so I want to use that plug-in rather than cut my wiring harness.

Can I buy the male plug from radio-shack?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Speedy
12-03-2001, 04:40 PM
It is a 2K2. They are available but they are not being advertised for sale(retailers are attempting to sell of their old stock). WDP is attempting to get rid of the year designation. The only differance is the reg.

Cliffio
12-03-2001, 04:44 PM
ok so did they just skip the fly1's?

also where did u get this 2k2 from?

also ive heard that wdp is gonna come out with different milling for a new set of 2k2 c&c sometime next year, seems strange to have that milling out already, maybe its just me, OH WELL

anyways, got any pics?
just wondering
later
Cliff
also i thought i would through out my opinion of the 2k2, UGLY, i dont like the milling, but oh well

later