PDA

View Full Version : Bill Mills = A Great Guy/Automag Enthusiast

PsychoBaller
08-08-2005, 02:27 AM
Every once in a while, i head on over to Warpig for some browsing... i mean, its been around longer than just about all PB databases and such. So i like to check out what they have on the front page as News, New Products, Events... etc etc to get a random feel for what's going on these days.

I came across yet another Mag related article on the front page reviews - http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulediet/

Now, granted there have been tons of guns to come out in the last couple years, Bill chooses to do a little ditty on mag stuff here and there. He's been given his due credit before, I'd just like to say thanks again to him, and Warpig itself. They really go out of the way to show how good AGD is, strives to be, and always will be.

:cheers:

-baller

MadPSIence
08-08-2005, 07:27 AM
hell they even built that gun with some archaic parts.. i think bill should have done a feature article with ALL of the aftermarket there for mags and some props to Logic, RPG, DW and other custom makers as well as awesome custom builders and sellers like classicmagger.

Chronobreak
08-08-2005, 10:26 AM
hell they even built that gun with some archaic parts.. i think bill should have done a feature article with ALL of the aftermarket there for mags and some props to Logic, RPG, DW and other custom makers as well as awesome custom builders and sellers like classicmagger.

repost :p

good article, but a little lait and behind comapred to whats out now.

Kevmaster
08-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Bill Mills Is The Man

SCpoloRicker
08-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Bill Mills Is The Man

Whurred. Read the Pig back in high school, late 90's.

I remember the infamous "Turbo" Shocker expose, good stuff. :)

Army
08-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Bill had blue hair.

cdacda13
08-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Wasn't this posted, like, a week ago.

It Twas.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=181204

Automaggot68
08-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Bill had blue hair.

Haha, and wore a trenchcoat while playing.

PsychoBaller
08-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Wasn't this posted, like, a week ago.

Aoighty, i didnt know... but this post is more of a Bill Mills recognition and thanks post, than just on the Mag stuff, heh. :cheers:

billmi
09-19-2005, 11:19 AM
I'd just like to say thanks again to him, and Warpig itself.

Thanks of course are due to Dawn, who serves as the site's webmaster, takes event photos, and is just an all around cool person (some people think I'm cool, but I'm not, I just have them fooled because they see me with Dawn.) The ultimate proof of her coolness - she didn't say a single negative word when I set off a paint grenade in the kitchen spraying paint onto the ceiling, into the dining room, living room, family room, and even down the hall into the spare bedroom.

Bill Mills Is The Man

I am not "The Man" who is supposedly keeping everybody down.

Bill had blue hair.

Except it faded almost immediately to green which just made me look like a leprechaun and was no good.

Haha, and wore a trenchcoat while playing.

I had to stop that when we moved to FL - too hot and humid here. But man, the bounces you can get off a trenchcoat :-)

Thanks again,
-Bill

Dayspring
09-19-2005, 11:28 AM
I bet Dawn was PISSED...

Thanks of course are due to Dawn, who serves as the site's webmaster, takes event photos, and is just an all around cool person (some people think I'm cool, but I'm not, I just have them fooled because they see me with Dawn.) The ultimate proof of her coolness - she didn't say a single negative word when I set off a paint grenade in the kitchen spraying paint onto the ceiling, into the dining room, living room, family room, and even down the hall into the spare bedroom.

Thanks again,
-Bill

slade
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM
i definately have to give credit to bill. i was interested in mags for a while, but i dont think i would have gotten one if i hadnt seen this article: http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/automag/ulemag/index2.shtml

and then i wouldnt have met all you cool people or my team :cry:

although one thing that needs to be added/corrected... the rear grip frame screw can definately use some tightening, depending on your setup if you just hand tighten it the marker can be really bouncy and shoot 2-3 balls with one pull, or the trigger can lock up and the marker will not shoot at all..

Caffiend
09-20-2005, 02:20 PM
The ultimate proof of her coolness - she didn't say a single negative word when I set off a paint grenade in the kitchen spraying paint onto the ceiling, into the dining room, living room, family room, and even down the hall into the spare bedroom.
Thanks again,
-Bill

Wow, that IS impressive!
But no pics?!?! I would have PAID to see that :D It might have helped with the cleaning bill, or at least bought you a few cold ones after she made you clean it up :rofl: