Bring a bicycle with a light and wear something reflective; helmet
recommended.

Commemorative T-shirts available. Bring something for breakfast Sunday
in Waterfront Park.

Sponsored by the Back Bay Midnight Pedalers
For information, call 617-522-0259

kosmo
08-08-2005, 03:50 AM
Not to threadjack or anything, while we are on the subject I just thought Id let all you Bostonians know that the Patriots and Red Sox suck. :ninja:

Seriously though, that sounds pretty cool. I wish upstate NY didnt suck so much and had stuff to do.

Jaan
08-08-2005, 04:19 AM
Seriously though, that sounds pretty cool. I wish upstate NY didnt suck so much and had stuff to do.Yeah, I agree ... I go hunting up there and it's nice but there's only so much of that you can take. I gotta say though, coyote hunting was the scariest thing I ever did. Those freaking eyes in the woods coming towards you 'cause they think you're food. Those mountains start closing in on ya after a while though. It's like, you're constantly either going up a mountain, or down a mountain. I'm not a fan of big cities either, but Boston, especially around Cambridge / Allston, has a nice vibe to it because of all the colleges. Usually a lot of people show up for this event, it's too bad you'll miss it.

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to go but doesn't have a bike I can probably scare one up (c:

LudavicoSoldier
08-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Nice! I usually ride with Critical Mass, the last Friday of every month, 6PM at Trinity Church.

Jaan
08-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Nice! I usually ride with Critical Mass, the last Friday of every month, 6PM at Trinity Church.Cool ... have you ever seen the SCUL guys around? I've never ridden with them, but I got a chance to ride on of thier bikes the other day. The seat must have been about 5 feet off the ground, mounted on a 2x4 lashed to the frame which was turned upside down so the crank was high enough to reach. It was easy to ride but hard to get off lol.

B.A.M.
08-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Not to threadjack or anything, while we are on the subject I just thought Id let all you Bostonians know that the Patriots and Red Sox suck. :ninja:

Thats why were in first and have won 3 superbowls in the last 4 year. Hmm.
Anyway sounds like fun. If i can get a light for my bike ill try to make it but no gaurentees(i cant spell)

Jaan
08-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Thats why were in first and have won 3 superbowls in the last 4 year. Hmm.
Anyway sounds like fun. If i can get a light for my bike ill try to make it but no gaurentees(i cant spell)I'll bring an extra one. All you really need is a flashlight duct taped to the bike. It's not so much about seeing the road as it is being seen by cars.

The new Google toolbar has spell check built in and will check on-line forms ... forums included (c:

Jaan
08-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Bumpety bumpety bump (c:

The ride's tonight Sat the 13th, I'm going to bed now to get ready for it ... see ya.