PDA

View Full Version : TEAM STARTING in NE OHIO

behemoth
08-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I have 4 people, maybe more, maybe less.

I'm looking to start a team up, i'm about 45mins from Spplat in Canal Fulton, and about a half hour from Paintball Village in Olmstead.

Any interest?

duby
09-04-2005, 03:00 AM
i'm definatley in, i'm about 15 minutes from paintball village. i have never played on a team, and havent played alot of speedball, but i have been playing for the past 8+ years and am confident i will catch on quickly. i should be able to get another guy if needed in october when he hopefully gets back from iraq.

behemoth
09-04-2005, 12:32 PM
i'm definatley in, i'm about 15 minutes from paintball village. i have never played on a team, and havent played alot of speedball, but i have been playing for the past 8+ years and am confident i will catch on quickly. i should be able to get another guy if needed in october when he hopefully gets back from iraq.

Sweet, with school now, its gonna be harder for us, but, we'll see.

Feel free to email me at

josh (dot) behemoth (at) gmail (dot) com

m80beast
09-04-2005, 12:39 PM
i can be in ive played for 4 years 2 speedball comp
i shoot a trix or a timmy and i live in parma

ojhspyro89
09-04-2005, 05:09 PM
I can play if you like need a backup or something. Im kind of on a team but im sure i could shy away and play with ya.

I play at splat i was just there today actually. I shoot a gen 2 freestyle.

behemoth
09-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Too bad i didnt get this response during summer :rolleyes:

Anyways, next time i'll be playing, will be in Canada. :D

Then maybe once i get into the flow of school, we can work on someting :)

frop
09-27-2005, 10:47 AM
Dammit you turd, theres gotta something more in the middle so I don't have to drive all the way across the state. :p

behemoth
09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Dammit you turd, theres gotta something more in the middle so I don't have to drive all the way across the state. :p

This is still a "uhh, maybe.."

And, whats "more in the middle" ya terd..

frop
10-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Maybe around Mansfield or Marion?