PDA

View Full Version : Double Feeding

kenshinkandon
12-03-2001, 03:44 PM
I bought a vertical feed body for my automag and ever since I have had problems with double feeding. I'm wondering whether or not anyone else is having this problem and was thinking of a way to help in preventing this problem. I think this may be the reason for me chopping so much.

The only thing that I could think of is a different style nubbin right now I'm using a P style.

Any suggestions

MikeCouves
12-03-2001, 05:10 PM
You may have to bend your nubbin in a bit. If that doesn't fail check the paint your using too. It could be the vertical feed that's contributing.

Xzion
12-03-2001, 05:10 PM
First off, you might want to ditch the P style nubbins, as they have a habit of curling forward and gouging your barrel, you might want to try calling AGD and getting some of the plastic nubbins, and if worst comes to worst, pick up some V style nubbins. I avoid the P style nubbins like the plauge, especiall if you have a long nose bolt.

PyRo
12-03-2001, 05:17 PM
V-nubbins tend to work better. Make sure your paint isn't too small for your barrel.

kenshinkandon
12-04-2001, 06:05 AM
I usually use Diablo Blaze with a JJ ceramic barrel which works pretty good as a paint to barrel match I can easily blow the paint down the barrel but it's big enough to not just role down the barrel. I'll call AGD and see if they have any plastic nubbins left over or V nubbins